**Week 10 SETXsports.com Rankings**

Yall are talking so much crap.

Just promise me one thing please.

That you want come back and say Oh but we will beat you next year we have a young team and Blah, Blah, Blah.

Everyone repeat after me " Basketball is fun" you can do it.

The best thing this year is knowing we beat the great G/T our first year in 4A.

The down side is we will get no respect because of how a scrimmage turned out against WOS.

How did you beat the Golden Triangle again? You were absolutely humiliated in a scrimmage against WO-S (I mean HU-MIL-EE-AY-TED). Other than that, the closest you came to beating a G/T team was Jasper, and they're about 70 miles north of being in the "triangle." So where did you beat us again? You'll get your first shot if you make it to a matchup against Central.

You think so... any reasons to why???... Both the games WB has lost year have been to traditional powerhouse 5A teams... and as Humble may not be as good this year than usuall.... they are still one of the best 5A teams in the state....

i really don't know who would win, i'm just giving you a hard time :D . seriously i think it would be a great game, but the numbers and talent that west brook has would be a huge challenge for the stangs.

quote]

How can you say you beat the Golden Triangle when you have not played a single team that falls within it? Not even 1. Did someone change BH's schedule and forget to tell the rest of us?

I don't know if Barber's Hill is over-rated or not. What I do know, beyond any shadow of a doubt, is that they did NOT beat the Golden Triangle.

You guys just need to get over your JEALOUSLY of BH. I mean its getting embarrassing! I tell you what, if you will PM me with your address I’ll ship all of you a BH shirt, so that you can replace them wife beaters you wear. 8)

Please, can we PLEEEEEEEEEEASE just be a little more like a team that has basically been one-and-out of the playoffs since the Carter administration? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE? I'm so jealous! ;)

We were just responding to Eagletown's post about "beating the Golden Triangle" when you didn't play a single team.

"Them wife beaters?"

Dude... how hillbilly can you get?

Oh, wait... "hill" billy... I dig it...

How did you beat the Golden Triangle again? You were absolutely humiliated in a scrimmage against WO-S (I mean HU-MIL-EE-AY-TED). Other than that' date=' the closest you came to beating a G/T team was Jasper, and they're about 70 miles north of being in the "triangle." So where did you beat us again? You'll get your first shot if you make it to a matchup against Central.[/quote']

Ok let me put it like this since you are still holding on to a scrimmage.

I am talking crap about "if" we play Central in the playoffs and win.

I am not going to stoop to calling you a name because I think Griff is changing my ways.

Did you not read any of the trash talking leading up to my post and then my entire post I said please don’t come back meaning after we beat Central.

Hence the part where I said we still won't get any respect based on a scrimmage.

Guest Kelly Football

I think WOS is just that good this year. No one really has been able to hang with them. Hell they even beat an extremely good 4A Dayton team.

Yall are talking so much crap.

Just promise me one thing please.

That you want come back and say Oh but we will beat you next year we have a young team and Blah, Blah, Blah.

Everyone repeat after me " Basketball is fun" you can do it.

The down side is we will get no respect because of how a scrimmage turned out against WOS.

I don't see "knowing we could beat the great G/T." I see "knowing we beat the great G/T," nor do I see "the best thing WILL BE." I see "the best thing IS." I guess I should be able to read what you MEANT instead of what you SAID. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. Those are sort of the barriers of communication - the inability to mind read and all.

Yes, we're holding on to a scrimmage because it's the only real evidence of how our teams would match up - or not match up, in your case. Did YOU not read all of the BH smack that was talked coming into that scrimmage? Did you not read the BH posters who said, "Promise me that you won't come back and whine that it was just a scrimmage?" I sure did.

Thanks for not stooping to calling me a name. How big of you. I bet you're putting away your own finger paints now, too.

Even if you beat Central, you still can not claim Barber's Hill beat the Golden Triangle. Defeating a single team from an area does not equal defeating the entire area. Particularly when the team you beat is not even thought of as the best in that area.

P.S. Scrimmages are practice.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298