Need help with High School Baseball reports

The season starts tonight and we need help in reporting scores and highlights.

WOSgrad does a remarkable job of gathering information for times and schedules. Many news outlets, scouts, fans and coaches use this site. WOSgrad doesn't make a dime, he just loves sports.

Don't be shy about posting scores or highlights from your team or any scores you might have. You can PM WOSgrad with your report or text him, he would be glad to share his number in private.

Wishing every team success, let's get to Austin.

Yes Admin. A great big thanks for WOSgrad. He does a great job and should be commended for his efforts. I will also try and help with stats and reports when I can. Please let us know if it will be  any  particular posts  or will change weekly.Once again thanks to all, and good luck to all!  ;D

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="969582" timestamp="1298323652"]
The season starts tonight and we need help in reporting scores and highlights.

WOSgrad does a remarkable job of gathering information for times and schedules. Many news outlets, scouts, fans and coaches use this site. WOSgrad doesn't make a dime, he just loves sports.

Don't be shy about posting scores or highlights from your team or any scores you might have. You can PM WOSgrad with your report or text him, he would be glad to share his number in private.

Wishing every team success, let's get to Austin.
[/quote]

Thanks, guys.  There is something special about Opening Day in baseball, regardless of the level.  What I'll be doing is getting up game threads for each day that games are scheduled (you've seen them in the other sports).  For tournaments, I'll only do thread per tournament.  So you can help us at SETXsports get the info in any of a number of ways:

1) Post in the individual game thread with updates about scores, stats, injuries, etc.....no piece of information is too trivial as far as I am concerned;

2) PM me the updates;

3) text me the updates at (409) 313-4290 and I'll post them in the individual threads

All is right with the world again, folks. HAPPY OPENING DAY!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder