Kountze vs Trinity Bi District matchup

aTmfan06

[quote name="#1warrior" post="967205" timestamp="1297883477"]
Did Kountze graduate a few starters from last year?  Heard they had.  I am going with Trinity.  Might surprise some folks.
[/quote]

We graduated 4 starters. Only returned 3 players. We don't stand a chance.  ::) ::)  :D

[quote name="#1warrior" post="967398" timestamp="1297902937"]
And you are?  I don't think it will be a blowout.  The Zavalla tournament has been some time ago.  GUess we won't have to wait much longer to find out.
[/quote]You're right, you cant compare past tourney games to now.....a lot of teams have gotten better.

Oh Bull $^@^&  , those refs missed it both ways, do you care to comment on the back court that was overturned in the last minute.  Not making excuses Trinity had their chance, we are at least men enough to give Kountze credit.  I certainly do not appreciate your comment........

[quote name="davott" post="971326" timestamp="1298528694"]
Oh Bull $^@^&  , those refs missed it both ways, do you care to comment on the back court that was overturned in the last minute.  Not making excuses Trinity had their chance, we are at least men enough to give Kountze credit.  I certainly do not appreciate your comment........
[/quote]              Credit was given to Trinity they played a great game.. started off slow but picked it up and almost pulled the upset.. i'm sure this is the best team they've had in over 20 years. I seen they roster looks like they will be decent next year with some key players coming back.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin