Post scrimmage times/comments for week Feb 14 thru Feb 19

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Ned looked ok..I believe Sonnier was the only multi hit guy he had 4or5 hits..Pitching did not look bad..And the outfield looking alot better , C.Richard look the best in the outfield I thought...And the infield looked good as usual,Canton Richard played well at first and hit the ball well..Over all nederland is looking alot better...Does anybody know if Steven Schellite , Tyler Smith are J Pitts commited to any schools?

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="966801" timestamp="1297823666"]
GCM, Livingston, PNG, Nederland and PNG all make good showings today. Looks to be a great race this year.

Anyone have something on Lumberton, Vidor, Central or Ozen?
[/quote]

i hope it's a great race anyway lol...man, PNG looks looks like they're ready to make a run!! and BC has impressed me, doing well against some bigger schools

[quote name="TURN2" post="968191" timestamp="1298045717"]
FRIDAY 18TH

@CLEARBROOK HIGH SCHOOL

PNG VS.CLEARBROOK 3:00PM

PNG VS. BAYTOWN STERLING 5:00

[/quote] [b]INDIANS[/b] OVER CLEARBROOK [b]9-5[/b]          [b] INDIANS[/b] OVER BAYTOWN STERLING [b]17-6[/b] 

The hitting was great lastnight team wide, but the hot stick for the Indians was [b]Tanner Jorgensen[/b].

[b]Hunter Knox[/b] was the only Indian with a HR.

Pitching was solid over all. I think the only ones that didnt pitch were Knox , Stone, and Burton.

Defense looked good over all. A few errors and mental mistakes in the field, but still working on things. Over all a great outing for the Indians against two quality 5A schools. Good Luck to Clearbrook and Baytown Strerling for the remainder of the season.

[quote name="STiger85" post="968143" timestamp="1298041754"]
Friday Feb. 18

Silsbee @ Kirbyville
[/quote]

[b]Through six innings[/b]
Silsbee    130 109  14 9 4
Kirbyville  100 000    1 2 11

Silsbee's pitchers gave up 2 hits had 10 Ks, 0 BB, 0 ER, as Silsbee pitched five in six innings. Silsbee's batters where aggresive at the plate pounding out three doubles, and just missing on a HR. Silsbee's defense needs to clean up. Errors will kill you. Silsbee had three errors in the first that lead to a run. After that Silsbee's pitchers took over the game. Kirbyville pitchers gave up 9 hits had 10 Ks and 5 BBs, 6 ER, as Kirbyville pitched three in six innings. Kirbyville's defense looked good. The sixth inning is where the wheels fell off for Kirbyville as Silsbee sent fifteen batters to the plate. I don't know what happen after the sixth inning. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86