Diboll vs Center......Center wins

shooter

[quote name="RockNFire" post="961729" timestamp="1296961280"]
Diboll led down to the last few minutes of the 4th quarter. The league really is weaker than past years. Diboll and Jasper will play for the last playoff spot next Friday night, and if it comes down to coaching, Jasper will be in, and Diboll will be sitting home once again.
[/quote]Diboll coach does a good job. He prepares well...........I went over and watched this game. Centers pressure defense was the deciding factor.

My hats off to Center. It is hard to beat a team you are fairly evenly matched with three times in the same season and especially when the third time is on the opposing team's court.  Got to give Center credit for a very good win. They have excellent team speed, good defense, and only lack a big in the middle to be a very fine team.

[quote name="meadowlark" post="961977" timestamp="1297010197"]
My hats off to Center. It is hard to beat a team you are fairly evenly matched with three times in the same season and especially when the third time is on the opposing team's court.  Got to give Center credit for a very good win. They have excellent team speed, good defense, and only lack a big in the middle to be a very fine team.
[/quote]Your right, If Center had a big they would be hard to beat.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin