Vidor 28 Ozen 27 Final/Comments

Guest Pirate V Ball

I get pissed every year because we beat a good team and then turn around and waste our playoff chances and lose to a team we should beat. This has gone on since the beginning of time it seems.

Go Dogs 27 you have to be one of the cockiest people I have ever heard speak. You go on and on about how Vidor only worries about Ned and how that is their Superbowl. The fact is that Vidor is a better team than Ned is this year no doubt. You have one legit player in Mosley and the rest of the team is below average. Ned probably has one of the worst defenses in the area and without Mosley what would you do? I say Lumberton comes in and beats you at home because they can throw and you can't defend. Vidor beats LCM by 10 and Vidor goes to the playoffs.

Go Dogs 27 you have to be one of the cockiest people I have ever heard speak. You go on and on about how Vidor only worries about Ned and how that is their Superbowl. The fact is that Vidor is a better team than Ned is this year no doubt. You have one legit player in Mosley and the rest of the team is below average. Ned probably has one of the worst defenses in the area and without Mosley what would you do? I say Lumberton comes in and beats you at home because they can throw and you can't defend. Vidor beats LCM by 10 and Vidor goes to the playoffs.
well said zebra..

cocky???? anyways... the quote about beating Nederland is Vidors superbowl... came FROM A PIRATE!!! I didnt just make that up... a former player said that to me... anyways moving on... Vidor was a better team the night we played yall... but as far as the season goes... I think who ever gets the third spot will prove who is the better team... but none of that really matters who is better or not better... it all about those kids having fun out there...

WOW is all I can say..... Ned and Vidor get in a squabble and NED gets the flag hahahahahah that has to be a first

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder