Vidor 28 Ozen 27 Final/Comments

What do yall think about Ozen's decisions at the end of the game?

---1:00 left in game and they go for the win on a two point conversion, when a Extra-Point FG would have tied it up.

--- On the kickoff everyone in the statium is waiting on the onside kick

--- Then they kick the ball deep.

I know Ozen was out of the playoff hunt going into this game, but it seemed like terrible play calling.

Maybe their coach was just trying to seal the deal on his departure from Ozen. :?

Well I already moved! So I have the right to bash. I have never bashed the kids once. Kids are going to fumble the ball and throw int's. Also to GO NED's comment about the SUPER BOWL. It's not just Nederland just a team that has kicked Vidor's tail in the past and have a playoff caliber program year in and year out. WO-S had a 4 or 5 game losing streak when playing in Vidor. The problem is people get so pumped up when Vidor plays a big game at home but then when the game is on the road no matter who it is no one shows up to support. Vidor needs a change to spark the interest again in Vidor football. 3-7 or 4-6 isn't cutting it like it use to. The reason it was ok in the eyes of Vidor was because 0-10 and 1-9 wasn't good before. So it's time to move on and make choice. We are almost there but seem to miss out barely the past few years. Lets quit being content with being competitive and make a move towards being an actual playoff program.

Well I already moved! So I have the right to bash. I have never bashed the kids once. Kids are going to fumble the ball and throw int's. Also to GO NED's comment about the SUPER BOWL. It's not just Nederland just a team that has kicked Vidor's tail in the past and have a playoff caliber program year in and year out. WO-S had a 4 or 5 game losing streak when playing in Vidor. The problem is people get so pumped up when Vidor plays a big game at home but then when the game is on the road no matter who it is no one shows up to support. Vidor needs a change to spark the interest again in Vidor football. 3-7 or 4-6 isn't cutting it like it use to. The reason it was ok in the eyes of Vidor was because 0-10 and 1-9 wasn't good before. So it's time to move on and make choice. We are almost there but seem to miss out barely the past few years. Lets quit being content with being competitive and make a move towards being an actual playoff program.

:shock: :shock:

Guest sportsfanatic

Bashing is a term used that simply means "hitting hard." Vidor takes a lot of raft from people, and I notice alot of times it is from the people who live there. I truly believe that if the people there had more pride, things would be better. There is just not a whole lot of it there...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami