Texas @ Texas A&M/HORNS BLOWOUT THE AGGIES!

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="958402" timestamp="1296534146"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=79555.msg958400#msg958400 date=1296533891]
[quote author=bullets13 link=topic=79555.msg958390#msg958390 date=1296533440]
wow.  49 points.  :)  ;D

BEST DEFENSE IN THE COUNTRY!
[/quote]who called it?
[/quote]

Who is Scooter for $200, Alex.  ;D
[/quote] :D

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="958377" timestamp="1296532413"]
Hate to say it but Hamilton is NBA ready.
[/quote]

That kid ought to kiss Barnes feet!  The offense set-up for him mask his greatest weaknesses... the handle & the ability to blow by someone! That will hurt in the NBA but he could still be a very good peice to a good team!

Observations from the game:

UT is the best team in the nation(right now). However, we did speak too soon last year. I dont think that is the case this year though. Hamilton is a beast, Thompson can hang with any big in ncaa, and the defense is relentless. I hated to see my ags lose, but I dont think it is that we are very bad. UT is just on an elite level at this point.

I really think he is. He will be similar to ray Allen. He is a great shoote,r finally learned how to play without the ball, and play within the offense. He is no longer a ball stopper in the offense. He isn't a great defender but is not bad. Very few in the NBA are.

I just don't think another year in college is going to help his draft stock much at all...

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="958667" timestamp="1296580200"]
I really think he is. He will be similar to ray Allen. He is a great shoote,r finally learned how to play without the ball, and play within the offense. He is no longer a ball stopper in the offense. He isn't a great defender but is not bad. Very few in the NBA are.

I just don't think another year in college is going to help his draft stock much at all...
[/quote]

Dont get me wrong, he should jump while the buzz is there.  He is not on Ray Allen level though! His handle is way too trash to be put there.  His defense and his ability to catch and soot makes him a pro!  I think he will not be a major contributor for at least 2-3 more years though!

[quote name="ABSENT!" post="958549" timestamp="1296573215"]
[quote author=TheGame link=topic=79555.msg958445#msg958445 date=1296557482]
Hamilton is nowhere near N.B.A ready
[/quote]
Im glad you know basketball!
[/quote]

Ditto. I guess all of the scouts in attendance don't think so either.

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="958761" timestamp="1296585788"]
I hate to say it, but I think Texas is the best team in the nation right now. I've watched a handful of thier games this year and they are for real. Very good basketball team. Heck they have about four or five kids that will probably be in the NBA in the next four years.
[/quote] 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder