24-2A predictions

aTmfan06

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="cougarfan92" post="960256" timestamp="1296699597"]
pretty sure buna will take thid district agian kountze is a scrub baseball team and wont compete at all so i would get that out of your head now
[/quote]
Buna is a scrub team.... see I can be  retarded to

[quote name="basketball25" post="960337" timestamp="1296703724"]
Big daddy i promise my resume about knowing baseball and playing the game  is 95 percent better than anybody on this website my friend.....
[/quote]

I'm sure it is...

And, cougarfan92... hasn't Buna pretty much relied on...what's his name...that pitcher... Oh yea, he's not there anymore. 

As far as the kid from Kountze being home schooled . for 1 its probably non of your business. 2 Yes Kountze has always been a joke when it comes to baseball.....but things change. The Price kid is an outstanding player 6'3 or 6'4 about 200lbs and yes throws in the mid 80's.....No you cant ride one kid to a district champ, but they will be alot better than what people think...The group that is coming up soon is the ones that will put Kountze on the map for basball.......They just need a coach to help put it all together

I can't wait for district to start!!! And all the excuses to begin...or coach this...the umpires that...All teams in this district seem pretty evenly matched...Buna has coaching and tradition...A lot of young promising players on the other teams...there are no "weak sisters" in this district...should be a dog fight till the end.. 

[quote name="HOTROD309" post="960659" timestamp="1296757397"]
As far as the kid from Kountze being home schooled . for 1 its probably non of your business. 2 Yes Kountze has always been a joke when it comes to baseball.....but things change. The Price kid is an outstanding player 6'3 or 6'4 about 200lbs and yes throws in the mid 80's.....No you cant ride one kid to a district champ, but they will be alot better than what people think...The group that is coming up soon is the ones that will put Kountze on the map for basball.......They just need a coach to help put it all together
[/quote]

Well said!

Just a couple of points, a high school pitcher who throws straight fastballs better have an excellent defense and anyone who is picking the Warren kids last doesn't know the kids.These kids are young but have played baseball year round since they were in elementary school.They will make the playoffs this year in 24aa.

[quote name="Big.Daddy" post="960395" timestamp="1296707268"]
[quote author=basketball25 link=topic=79324.msg960337#msg960337 date=1296703724]
Big daddy i promise my resume about knowing baseball and playing the game  is 95 percent better than anybody on this website my friend.....
[/quote]

I'm sure it is...

And, cougarfan92... hasn't Buna pretty much relied on...what's his name...that pitcher... Oh yea, he's not there anymore. 

[/quote]

[size=12pt][/size]we can all play mr baseball know it all..im a kountze fan always will be it's very early in the season to be bashing any team we look really good this year..thank god!!!hope all teams bring their best and stay healthy because that will eliminate all excuses and the final play of the game will tell all....good luck to all,kountze givem heck!!!! ;D :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder