24-2A predictions

aTmfan06

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball25
Lol kountze had no great talent last yr, they wanted to fire the coach last yr!!!!! Nothing is going to change....And I promise you they don't throw mid 80s they didn't have a lefty throw 80 last yr and why aren't they prospects? Because If they throW mid 80s they would be very good prospects!!!! The lefties they had last yr couldn't hit a wall if they tried, they have trouble spotting up and had no command of their fastballs!!! I won't believe it till I see it

Guest baseball25
next thing is it doesn't matter how hard you throw if you don't have anything to mix it up with then your screwed, anybody can hit a fastball lets see if he has a deuce or change to mix it up with the fastball, but when people come on here and say somebody throws in the mids 80  and this that....that means they usually throw around 78-80, i been around the game long enough speed is overated at the HS level you better have a good seconday pitch!!!!! and you said there was 2 kids that throw in the mid 80's now your only say one kid lol

Guest baseball25
I won't be there then either, but if kountze couldn't beat hardin last yr what makes you think they will this yr!!! considering hardin does have 8 returners back from last yrs teams, and the pitcher of the yr from last yr and plus their number 2 pitcher back....

[quote name="wackpack" post="955696" timestamp="1296141057"]
[quote author=SteelerCzy link=topic=79324.msg955675#msg955675 date=1296139758]
Buna
Hardin
Deweyville
EC
Anahuac
Kountze
Warren
[/quote]    c'mon man .......     
[/quote]
What? thread is predictions, so make yours and we will compare at the end of the season.

[quote name="utfan06" post="955627" timestamp="1296135071"]
Ok you can see it when the season starts:) and the kid that throws mid 80's. Was home schooled last year his freshman year he was the district newcomer of the year... just wait and see
[/quote]
You do know why the lefty was home-schooled last year for kountze right? Hopefully he doesn't make the same mistake twice, and get home-schooled again.

Buna
Hardin
Warren
Anahuac
EC
Deweyville
Kountze

Hardin will be tough this year. They were a good program last year and should only be better.
Kountze does have a chance to be better as well. I'm not sure about their returners or how many of the returners were a part of the issue Kountze had at the end of the year last year
Buna will bring back some good players after losing their two strong seniors, Coach Terrier always runs a great program there and shouldn't disappoint this year
Deweyville should have some strong starters from last year coming back. I'm not sure how many seniors they had last year, but they had some good young talent. Their freshman pitch last year did great and will only be better
East Chambers is a toss-up I believe they lost their starting catcher, but still have Jones. I've seen them play and they are up and down
Anahuac is going to be a real threat this year. They are returning many players from their strong team last year and should be looked at more. They have a lot of ability up and down the lineup and come to play hard each and every game
Warren is going to be a competitor this year as well. They are still going to be young. They have a good strong catcher as a leader and have a very talented sophomore class, in which 4-6 were starting on varsity by the end of the year. They were very competitive at the end of district last year, just coming short of upsetting Buna and beating Hardin, both away games, both playoff bound teams. Their only loss was their lefty pitcher, and are gaining a few move-ins with talent and a jv player from last year who was ineligible for varsity

Each team has viable chances to do well this year, just depends on which one shows up ready to play when district rolls around

You people from Kountze make me laugh all the time yall talk about baseball, what are yall smoking up there in Hardin County whatever it is yall need to talk more[size=14pt] BASKETBALL [/size] than baseball. Anyways back to the predictions I think it will be Anahuac, Buna and Hardin for the playoff spots, for the district race it will be a toss up between Anahuac and Buna for first and second, Hardin will take third. Anahuac has a [size=14pt]8[/size] out [size=14pt]9[/size] starters coming back! That is what I am saying.

And, thank you [b]basketball25[/b] for your informative lesson on the fundamentals of pitching.  I'm also excited to hear that we have sombody on this thread (that's you, basketball25) that knows [i]ALL[/i] of the statistics of [i]ALL[/i] the players in high school baseball. 

[quote name="Big.Daddy" post="959350" timestamp="1296617150"]
Hey there BaseballWarrior... Just so that we are all on the same page, why don't you tell everybody here [i]exactly[/i] why the lefty was home-schooled last year.  I'm sure we will all be happy to hear your take since you seem to know all about it!
[/quote]
I can't say exactly why he was home-schooled because it would be a defamation of character for an athlete. Not something that needs to be discussed on this forum. I was just iterating that hopefully he has learned from mistakes

I would point out that this is a forum about predictions...not athletes and their "issues".  My point being that your remark earlier in the post was completely inappropriate.  Your suggestion that a players decision of where he/she decides to be schooled and their reasons behind their decision somehow has an impact...........   You know what...the fact that you even brought up that point, as if you know all of the details within the circumstances, tells everone here that you [b]do[/b] (in some way) want to "decimate the character of an athlete."  In my opinion...you were wrong to even bring it up!!!  [i]My 2 cents[/i].

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin