24-2A predictions

aTmfan06

Ayy first of all... I guess losing traditions need fans too.. so sorry for... wait im not sorry. I wasn't bashing anyone. All I said was who I thought would win and which team was gettin boosted a lil more  than I thought they should. And before u go n say I know it all bein sarcastic u better google me I think my resume is prolly a lil better than yours. Jus kiddin but for real.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest THE FAN
Another year of Kountze fans claiming they are a new and improved team that will shock people and have a shot at a district championship and mvp winner. could be wrong....but don't see it happenin' this year either.

1. Buna
2. Daaawaack
3. Warren

can't wait for season to start. Go get # 5 Cougs!

[move]THE FAN[/move]

Kountze
Anahuac
Buna

I'm laughing about all the innuendo's about why the 6'4" lefty from Kountze was homeschooled.  It wasn't because he was in some sort of trouble.  Anyway, none of that matters…the kid does throw mid 80's, he has more than a fast ball, he is a prospect, and he looks great so far.  Even so, one player doesn't take a team to the playoffs.  I predict Kountze COULD do well, but it will take more than Colby to make that happen.  There is some good talent this year and I think it will be an interesting season all around.

Alright i think i can speak for everybody when i say im tired of hearing about Colby Price. The kid may be good but there is nobody in the state that can carry ANY team to a district championship. I think everybody in Kountze should quit putting so much pressure on this 17-18 year old kid and let him play baseball. They still have to be able field the ball, HIT the ball, score a run, have a #2 pitcher, a relief pitcher, and not walk off the field when things get ugly. If he's THAT good then maybe he'll squeeze them into 3rd place to get in the playoffs, but I still dont see them making a comeback like that. My picks are
1. Anahuac/Buna
2. Buna/Anahuac
3. Hardin

Good luck to all the teams in district 24-2A!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder