District 10-2A

How do yall see that district turning out next year?? With Anahuac bringing back Albritton, Newton with Holmes, Woodville with Lockhart, and EC with Roberts. Its gonna be tough next year. IMO this is how it could turn out:

1. Anahuac (7-0)
2. Woodville (6-1)
3. Winnie East Chambers (5-2)
4. Newton (4-3)
5. Buna (2-5)
6. Hardin (2-5)
7. Kountze (1-6)
8. Warren (0-7)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="jimmyw" post="937890" timestamp="1293146096"]
This could be great bulletin board material for some coaches.jmo
[/quote]

Yep. I love the two picks, 2nd and 3rd. This year, EC, despite a 15 consecutive year playoff streak and a coming off a [i]third round[/i] season in '09, was all but totally discounted. I hope everyone ignores the Bucs again!  ;D

umm tell me thats not your predictions for next year....if so, then you must not know much about any other team in AA besides newton. Warren and Kountze above two of the top 3 teams in the district?? no. Warren and kountze will be terrible. Kountze lost the only weapons they had and warren never had any. Woodville will, as was said earlier, loaded with talent. Lockhart, probably the best athlete in the district along with albritton, will demolish the defenses in this district. Buna will be decent. Anahuac wont be as good. Hardin will be worse. Newton will be worse. They lost their two top running backs and the only true lineman they had. Let me relook this district:

1. Woodville
2. Anahuac
3. EC
4. Newton
5. Buna
6. Hardin
7. Kountze
8. Warren

[quote name="purpleeagle" post="940568" timestamp="1293888471"]
You are right Eagleswoodville #1  ,,I have given next years predictions a lot of thought and here is my revised predictions.

Newton
Buna
Ahuhauc
Hardin
Warren
E.Chambers
Woodville
[/quote] Nice reply purple  ;D
Looking at this without wearing homer glasses I see it this way:
1. EC
2. Anahuac
3. Newton
4. Buna
5. Woodville
6. Hardin
7. Warren or Kountze
8. Kountze or Warren

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="942716" timestamp="1294241104"]
ok. But do you remember them getting beat by warren, or kountze, or hardin, or buna? No. Dont hate on woodville. Anyone who saw the Newton/Woodville game last year knows that Woodville outplayed newton for most of that game. It was a great game with two great teams. Newton slipped by with a win.
[/quote]  For years Woodville has had a wealth of talented athletes but no team discipline...This has been absent since the great Coach Houston retired...In alot of districts you can get away with talent alone but in a district with EC, Anahuac and Newton you cannot...until Woodville proves it can put it all together I have a hard time picking them to get over the hump and beat one of these 3 teams for a playoff spot.  As for the 2011 season I think EC, Anahuac and Newton will be the top three again...EC because their EC, Anahuac because Barbay has build a strong program and Newton will bounce back strong after finally getting over their terrible loss...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245