What does your team have coming back?/Will your team make the playoffs?

PAM has some explosive offensive weapons back and i think they will contend for the district title.

Abilene High has one of the best RBs in the state returning they should be fine.

Abilene Cooper has one of the best QBs in 5A returning they should be fine.

Abilene Wylie i dont expect to make the playoffs.

Brownwood will be back IF Shipley is the coach.

Guest Brubaker
We WILL play DEFENSE in 2011.  DOGS got 10 coming back and they're getting hungrier by the day.  Don't care how much we score, we WILL play ballhawking DEFENSE.

HB Troy Green- Powerful back that still has 4.5 speed.  He was rated a 3 star recruit by scout.com his JR year. (like LaMarque's Tim Wright)
http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=4688963

WR Tre'mund Moore- He's every bit as talented as Derek Edwards was.  Possibly Brenham's next big name receiver.  His strengths are getting open and yards after the catch, IMO.  He's just been added to scout.com.
http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=5259150

DT Malcolm Brown- Absolute beast.  Scout.com had him as a 4 star recruit as a JR.  Titled as the best DT in his class for the state of Texas, and top 3 in the nation.
http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=4932793

OLB Tim Cole- Another 4 star recruit as a JR.  
http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=4688965

OLB Jesse Baker- On scout's radar but no stars yet.
http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=4688974

CB Robert Felder- Very fast db with 4.4 speed. He too is on scouts radar.
http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=4688959

There's others returning, but those are our main playmakers.

***Look for us to be in the playoffs.***

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="Atownbcat" post="937269" timestamp="1292987998"]
We have our QB back
Our O-Line Back
And an ok RB coming back for his Sr year
We should make the playoffs...
[/quote]

I seen your back when you guys played Crockett and kid is a hoss.

Dayton will be solid next year but losing Rip / Wright / Xavier are the big hits.  Dayton will change the offense a bit next year and run 2 RBs in the backfield.

QB-Andreas Herrera- 3 yr starter does not have measurables on paper but is smart and runs the offense well. Makes the big play when it matters.

WR / CB - Jamal Fowler- has the speed and hands to be a D1 player

RB- Ryan McBride - stated as a soph / great vision and quickness and runs low so is hard to bring down

DL- Charles Tousant- started as a soph will bulk up more over the summer and will anchor the d-line

OL- Matt Oubre- started as a soph and will anchor the o-line

K/P - Juan Carranco - started as a fresh / soph and will be all-state next year. Can hit from 45+ all day long

***RB / LB / DL - Jakari Delasbour - broke his leg this year but is a beast anywhere he lines up. Will be the  district MVP and has something you cant measure "heart". Remember his name because everyone in 19-4A will.

[quote name="Scooter!" post="937224" timestamp="1292981936"]
PAM has some explosive offensive weapons back and i think they will contend for the district title.

Abilene High has one of the best RBs in the state returning they should be fine.

Abilene Wylie i dont expect to make the playoffs.

Brownwoods JV and Fresman teams were horrible, I dont even think Shipley can do anything with the talent they have.

[/quote]

[quote name="Scooter!" post="937224" timestamp="1292981936"]

[b]Abilene Wylie i dont expect to make the playoffs.[/b]

[/quote]

Wylie is one of those teams that simply rebuilds every year!  They will make the playoffs!

coop dont tell no one this but the words is that wo-s is loaded. now the other news with the three new kids two from calf and the other from dallas it should be fun to watch the mustangs in 2011.the sports writter are going to have a easy time putting them in the top five in 2011

Woodville wil have a decent team last year.

Jr. ATH Lockhart; 10-AA Co-Newcomer of the Year
Jr. MLB Harrison; 2nd Team AD
Sr. MLB Skinner; 2nd Team AD
Sr. DT Releford; 2nd Team AD
Sr. OL Mitchell; 2nd Team AD
Sr. OL Allison; Hon. Mention AD
Sr. QB Weatherford; Coming back off dislocated shoulder that had him out for 7 weeks

Lost a lot of talent but still have a lot coming back. Woodville will beat out newton next year for that third spot.

1. Anahuac
2. East Chambers
3. Woodville
4. Newton
5. Buna
6. Kountze
7. Hardin
8. Warren

[quote name="Scooter!" post="937584" timestamp="1293062660"]
Stephenville was young last year?
[/quote]
Not as young as Aledo.  Aledo's Murders Row 2011:  Week 0 - Sville (An intense rivalry between two great teams).  Week 1 - 5-A Weatherford (Not necessarily a powerhouse but the only team to beat Aledo in two years).  Week 2 - Lake Travis (Oh boy, 4-A D1 State Champs).  No easy chore

I believe PNG has 5-6 coming back on the offense, and 5-6 coming back on the Defense. The 6th players are rotating players coming back. We will have a good kicker as well. We have a solid core of JV players coming up with alot of size and speed. Should have another good team next year. District will be log jammed again next year. All teams are going to be good in my opinion. I think everyone in District has some great talent returning next year. Should be a fun year !

[quote name="Old76" post="937714" timestamp="1293080707"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=77882.msg937584#msg937584 date=1293062660]
[/quote]
Not as young as Aledo.  Aledo's Murders Row 2011:  Week 0 - Sville (An intense rivalry between two great teams).  Week 1 - 5-A Weatherford (Not necessarily a powerhouse but the only team to beat Aledo in two years).  Week 2 - Lake Travis (Oh boy, 4-A D1 State Champs).  No easy chore
[/quote]

Our preseason is this....

Aledo
Brownwood
Abilene Wylie
Mesquite Horn
Lewisville Hebron

[quote name="stevieray" post="937964" timestamp="1293162242"]
[quote author=Old76 link=topic=77882.msg937714#msg937714 date=1293080707]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Aledo
Brownwood
Abilene Wylie
Mesquite Horn
Lewisville Hebron
[/quote]Wylie will be easy, trust me.

[quote name="Scooter!" post="937965" timestamp="1293162407"]
[quote author=stevieray link=topic=77882.msg937964#msg937964 date=1293162242]
[quote author=Old76 link=topic=77882.msg937714#msg937714 date=1293080707]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Aledo
Brownwood
Abilene Wylie
Mesquite Horn
Lewisville Hebron
[/quote]Wylie will be easy, trust me.
[/quote]

I'm sure Wylie will go 2-3 rounds deep in the playoffs next year....They are the type of team that usually only returns 3 or 4 guys on each side of the ball every year, but they end up making a decent run.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33