Manvel vs. La Marque Updates/LaMarque Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Scooter!" post="926217" timestamp="1291503950"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=77029.msg926213#msg926213 date=1291503803]
La Marque vs. Calallen next week. This is the first time these 2 team have met, right? (giggle, giggle)
[/quote] :D :D :D  just like old times huh Grad?  ;)
[/quote]

Yup!

[quote name="xLmCoog88" post="926207" timestamp="1291503646"]
[color=navy][b]C'mon LM...that ejection is UNCALLED for..I hope that kid has to flip our tractor tires up and down the practice field a few times![/b][/color]
[/quote]

hey png had an ejection against them also.  I am not condoning it , but sometimes you can only take so much of their crap.

[quote name="modmouse78" post="926232" timestamp="1291504633"]
[quote author=xLmCoog88 link=topic=77029.msg926207#msg926207 date=1291503646]
[color=navy][b]C'mon LM...that ejection is UNCALLED for..I hope that kid has to flip our tractor tires up and down the practice field a few times![/b][/color]
[/quote]

hey png had an ejection against them also.  I am not condoning it , but sometimes you can only take so much of their crap.
[/quote]

[color=navy][b]Yea I'm sure there are 2 sides to the story but we have to maintain our composure and stay disciplined as much as possible....Manvel was outplayed in the second half but their lack of discipline cost them dearly also. We can't let our own bonehead mistakes be our down fall! Losing to a superior opponent is understandable but contributing to their cause is a NO-NO![/b][/color]

Hope the LaMarque band was able to offer a little, "Na na na na... na na na na... hey hey hey...goodbye" to the Mavericks!

Good job LaMarque... Best of luck all the way!

[quote name="purplepride" post="926208" timestamp="1291503655"]
Final yet? lmcoog.......I TOLD YOU THAT YOUR TEAM WOULD WIN! ;D
[/quote]

[color=navy][b]Thanks a few of you were right including 7mary3 (assured me several times) who was at the ballgame. It's never easy to beat the same opponent twice in one season and the last time we did that was in '06 vs. Texas City which happened to be our last title year. Don't know if we'll do it again but the ride and experience of traveling all over the state with fellow fans is something you can't describe in words...you have to experience it![/b][/color]

[quote name="xLmCoog88" post="926261" timestamp="1291506325"]
[quote author=purplepride link=topic=77029.msg926208#msg926208 date=1291503655]
Final yet? lmcoog.......I TOLD YOU THAT YOUR TEAM WOULD WIN! ;D
[/quote]

[color=navy][b]Thanks a few of you were right including 7mary3 (assured me several times) who was at the ballgame. It's never easy to beat the same opponent twice in one season and the last time we did that was in '06 vs. Texas City which happened to be our last title year. Don't know if we'll do it again but the ride and experience of traveling all over the state with fellow fans is something you can't describe in words...you have to experience it![/b][/color]
[/quote]get to Arlington. i wanna see a matchup with Aledo

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="926188" timestamp="1291503337"]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=77029.msg926186#msg926186 date=1291503294]
According to the announcers,  Manvel just "quit playing" on the td run!   Looks like they KNOW they are whipped!  I LOVE IT!
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Yes they did.  It was pitiful  My DD was on the sidelines yelling at them to quit being babies and get out there and play till the end. Last week they got too arrogant, this week they just give up. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder