• EVADALE
    • ORANGEFIELD
    • NEDERLAND
    • PNG
    • BRENHAM
    • WOS
    • CROSBY
    • BARBERS HILL

BC & Evadale lead the poll--and they are good picks.

Whoever said BC is young is not correct: they were young last year and went quite deep in bracket play.

They are loaded with Pitching and with very good talent.  Evadale is ready to have another good season also.

Don't overlook Orangefield, they have Evans on the mound ready for the better District games and he can win ballgames with his excellent pitching skills.

[quote name="BaseBow" post="929899" timestamp="1291996222"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=76981.msg929892#msg929892 date=1291995212]
I'm interested in seeing what setx teams will be attending the Brenham/Montgomery tournament this year.  Always alot of talent there.
[/quote]Wish we could (Nederland)
[/quote]

Last year LCM & Sterling made appearances.  It's a very competitive tourney. (Even CC Moody usually makes the trip)

[quote name="HillCountry" post="932878" timestamp="1292337908"]
Evadale may go farther than Bridge City but that means nothing.  Put Bridge City in Evadale's district and they would win it all.  Don't get me wrong Evadale is good but to make a statement like that you need to back it up.  How about Evadale vs. Bridge City then that would settle it.
[/quote]Evadale's district is weak but we are talking about playoffs Evadale went to round rock last year and will be back this year . As far Evadale vs. Bridge City THat would be a good game . I don't think it would happen but if it did Bridge City might get there feelings hurt.Evadale will play WOS this year.

[quote name="Blue2318" post="932927" timestamp="1292342281"]
[quote author=HillCountry link=topic=76981.msg932878#msg932878 date=1292337908]
Evadale may go farther than Bridge City but that means nothing.  Put Bridge City in Evadale's district and they would win it all.  Don't get me wrong Evadale is good but to make a statement like that you need to back it up.  How about Evadale vs. Bridge City then that would settle it.
[/quote]Evadale's district is weak but we are talking about playoffs Evadale went to round rock last year and will be back this year . As far Evadale vs. Bridge City THat would be a good game . I don't think it would happen but if it did Bridge City might get there feelings hurt.Evadale will play WOS this year.
[/quote]evadale would get ten run ruled 3a baseball and 1a baseball are alot diferent

[quote name="arrowhead3" post="932955" timestamp="1292345761"]
[quote author=Blue2318 link=topic=76981.msg932927#msg932927 date=1292342281]
[quote author=HillCountry link=topic=76981.msg932878#msg932878 date=1292337908]
[/quote]evadale would get ten run ruled 3a baseball and 1a baseball are alot diferent
[/quote]Evadale beat cleveland last year which is 3a . Evadale also beat alot of 2a schools . just more to choose from thats all the bigger schools have you play the game the same.

Evadale did play WOS last year Evadale pitched their #3 pitcher WOS pitched their ACE which is a very good pitcher that I do believe got a win against orangefield which says alot about him, and i said A win cause thats the only time they beat orangefield all season. The game which this was between Evadale and WOS last year wasnt a good pitchin match up and defense always depends on the pitcher his mistakes will cost the team. There is also a big difference in a 1a #3 and a 3a #1 pitcher

Well I knew they played and that WOS won, but I didn't remember the score. The point was to bring the  people made the inclination that evadale would "surprise" Bridge City if they played back down to earth.

Don't get me wrong I know Evadale has a great baseball team and I believe they will go deeper in the playoff than BC. Mainly because region 3 3a is incredibly tough. I believe Evadlae will make it back to the state tourny and hopefully win it all, but to say the would beat BC is ridiculous.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi