Let Me Try To Get A Jump On All Of You For 2011

skipper

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Livingston will be tough as usual, they will return all their skill guys plus two of their best lineman on offense. QB Collins will be a year wiser and and will be operating with all of his weapons offense should be fine.

Lions will loose Burman,McClain and Galloway on defense but should fill that void from a pretty good JV squad.

As for me I will spend all summer thinking about shoving that Dayton feed store sign up that dudes nose when the Lions finnally get by Dayton next year.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Well Vidor is returning all three of our backs and got some good sophomores from last year on defense but we are losing most of our size on our o-line so imo i have no idea what we will be capable of. We did decent this year with a small team and junior RB's who had slim to none experience on the varsity level so i think we will be able to make a playoff run. Point out I said able to not that we were going to.

[quote name="skipper" post="920011" timestamp="1290875843"]
most all of you know what you got coming back next year and i would like to know how you feel about'
your team in 2011.
[/quote]

Little Cougs, watch out the cougs have lightning in a bottle coming next year.

Got a few cubs coming to play next year look for 3 very good seasons to come from the Crosby Cougars.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="920912" timestamp="1290916458"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=76703.msg920527#msg920527 date=1290904998]
DAYTON won district 7th - Varsity this year. ;) NUFF SAID
[/quote]

Incorrect you lost 9th grade district, you had 2 ties the cougs only had 1 we won district.
[/quote]
CROS lost to BH the last game. Maybe "the hill is for real" so like I said Goobtalk 7th-Varsity ;D

I agree, PNG won't be squat, the same with everyone else except Livingston.

BH will have 22 or 23 returning.  That's number depends on how much effort Stewart puts forth to recruit Townley away from BH (watch what happens here folks).  Denny (Freshman starting QB) will be returning as a Sophmore and be a stud if he stays healthy.  Got some real talent moving up to fill bench spots and a starting spot here and there.  The lines should be loaded again.  We will win district next year and get past the area round.     

[quote name="bh89-2" post="920981" timestamp="1290917685"]
I agree, PNG won't be squat, the same with everyone else except Livingston.

BH will have 22 or 23 returning.  That's number depends on how much effort Stewart puts forth to recruit Townley away from BH (watch what happens here folks).  Denny (Freshman starting QB) will be returning as a Sophmore and be a stud if he stays healthy.  Got some real talent moving up to fill bench spots and a starting spot here and there.  The lines should be loaded again.  We will win district next year and get past the area round.     
[/quote]
Did you see the JV and FRESH scores this year smoking gayby ;D

PNG loses several seniors. But we are returning our RB, a couple on the o line and our D secondary will be returning. Most on the D secondary were Soph, Juniors and a Freshman. They will only get better. We return one on the D line. Look for a size improvement on the D line next year with some good talent moving up from the JV. Should have some real good linebackers as well. Our QB next year is good. Same size as Doty but can run the ball better. We have Nelson returning at receiver and there are some real good receivers coming up from the JV. We have some holes to fill on the O line, but there are some good size Sophmores and juniors this year that were on varsity. I look for the NDN's to compete again next year for the crown.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder