A couple of questions about this baseball season...

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="916638" timestamp="1290455356"]
Anybody know when shedules and rankings will be released?
[/quote]

I would imagine most schools are waiting until after soccer starts next Monday to set the baseball gears in motion.

The coaches convention is January 13th-15th. I would think things would heat up around the same time.

[quote name="Peppermint Patty" post="916665" timestamp="1290456670"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=76515.msg916638#msg916638 date=1290455356]
[/quote]

I would imagine most schools are waiting until after soccer starts next Monday to set the baseball gears in motion.

The coaches convention is January 13th-15th. I would think things would heat up around the same time.
[/quote]

Ok, thanks for the info.

[quote name="Who'sYourPatty?" post="916665" timestamp="1290456670"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=76515.msg916638#msg916638 date=1290455356]
[/quote]

[/quote]

SO...GCM PATS/PEPPERMINT PATTY/WHO'S YOUR PATTY...Why you going to go around changing your name and your "call sign"?  Why hide?  We enjoy your input and your insight.  Just wonder why you keep changing names on here?

• 1 month later...
  How are they playing now? Just curious how they can play as a unit?
    Following some of 2012's coming up, they definitley have some hitting, defense though would concern me.(defense killed them last year) The new sophomore pitcher from Tomball, still needs experience, although has some velo and secondary.
    Still would at this time be carefull with Tomball, Lynch has a squad also. Whatever, it will be fun for all involved, and wish each team the best, I think Woodlands is still missing a middle infield, but has some big bats and some great pitching. Same ol same ol, there.
  I like Westside, Lamar, Brenham, for greater Houston area, then secondary would be Westbury Christian, Woodlands, Tomball, Klein Collins, and maybe a Magnolia. Sorry, don't see a Golden Triangle team in it, but will listen or stand to be corrected. Lot of my opinions are based on top prospects, coaching, perpetual winners.  Maybe a Cy Fair team but no prospects there stand out presently. Corpus once again will be sending Calallen and Carrol and or Moody back to State.
    Who is the real deal in the Triangle this year? Anybody to come see?

[quote name="dirtball" post="953715" timestamp="1295848127"]
    Following some of 2012's coming up, they definitley have some hitting, defense though would concern me.(defense killed them last year) The new sophomore pitcher from Tomball, still needs experience, although has some velo and secondary.
    Still would at this time be carefull with Tomball, Lynch has a squad also. Whatever, it will be fun for all involved, and wish each team the best, I think Woodlands is still missing a middle infield, but has some big bats and some great pitching. Same ol same ol, there.
   I like Westside, Lamar, Brenham, for greater Houston area, then secondary would be Westbury Christian, Woodlands, Tomball, Klein Collins, and maybe a Magnolia. Sorry, don't see a Golden Triangle team in it, but will listen or stand to be corrected. Lot of my opinions are based on top prospects, coaching, perpetual winners.  Maybe a Cy Fair team but no prospects there stand out presently. Corpus once again will be sending Calallen and Carrol and or Moody back to State.
[/quote]
On paper Nederland in 4A is going to be tough. They might have the best shot at a long run from the triangle, but you can't count PNG out either. Both have some D1 signees, and more to come.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="Scalp'em" post="953829" timestamp="1295890397"]
[quote author=dirtball link=topic=76515.msg953715#msg953715 date=1295848127]
[/quote]
On paper Nederland in 4A is going to be tough. They might have the best shot at a long run from the triangle, but you can't count PNG out either. Both have some D1 signees, and more to come.
[/quote]

Will Nederland have enough pitching?

[quote name="Yearof thePat!" post="953848" timestamp="1295893229"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=76515.msg953829#msg953829 date=1295890397]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Nederland will have plenty of well rested arms. Of course losing Bellow (UT) and Laird (Lamar) will  be hard to overcome but Nederland is a pitchers park, defense wins games in Nederland.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="953867" timestamp="1295895965"]
[quote author=Yearof thePat! link=topic=76515.msg953848#msg953848 date=1295893229]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Nederland will have plenty of well rested arms. Of course losing Bellow (UT) and Laird (Lamar) will  be hard to overcome but Nederland is a pitchers park, defense wins games in Nederland.
[/quote]

How many of those arms have varsity experience? They can't play'em all at home.

[quote name="Yearof thePat!" post="953870" timestamp="1295896261"]
[quote author=adminbaberuth link=topic=76515.msg953867#msg953867 date=1295895965]
[quote author=Yearof thePat! link=topic=76515.msg953848#msg953848 date=1295893229]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How many of those arms have varsity experience? They can't play'em all at home.
[/quote]

50/50 for district games, out the door, catch up later this afternoon.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder