Evadale Rebels vs. Falls City Beavers

Now that the playoff monkey is off the Rebel's back I say why not just make a run like last years baseball team did! Many of those same young men are a part of this years football team so they have playoff experince to draw from. I know it is a different sport, but having dealt with the pressure has to be a possitive for this squad.

Falls City is a very good team and when you look at Burton and Rocksprings in the other regional semi final you could make a case that the winner of Region 4 has an excellent shot at winning the ewhole thing, but there is still plenty of football to play before any of that can be discussed.

This is new to the Rebels to be playing the week of Thanksgiving, but from all I have heard it will be something that everyone in the community will be supporting as I expect a long line of vehicles between Evadale and Bryan.

We appreciate all the well wishes from other schools and communities and I too would like to throw my support behind all the remaining SETX teams. I would love to see us bring as many of those championship trophies this way as we possibly can!

Go get em Rebels and I will try to post some of my pictures from the D'Hanis game as soon as I get a chance. I had to make a quick trip out to West Texas, but I will be back on the sideline Friday night for the game.

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="916197" timestamp="1290396945"]
Now that the playoff monkey is off the Rebel's back I say why not just make a run like last years baseball team did! Many of those same young men are a part of this years football team so they have playoff experince to draw from. I know it is a different sport, but having dealt with the pressure has to be a possitive for this squad.

Falls City is a very good team and when you look at Burton and Rocksprings in the other regional semi final you could make a case that the winner of Region 4 has an excellent shot at winning the ewhole thing, but there is still plenty of football to play before any of that can be discussed.

This is new to the Rebels to be playing the week of Thanksgiving, but from all I have heard it will be something that everyone in the community will be supporting as I expect a long line of vehicles between Evadale and Bryan.

We appreciate all the well wishes from other schools and communities and I too would like to throw my support behind all the remaining SETX teams. I would love to see us bring as many of those championship trophies this way as we possibly can!

Go get em Rebels and I will try to post some of my pictures from the D'Hanis game as soon as I get a chance. I had to make a quick trip out to West Texas, but I will be back on the sideline Friday night for the game.
[/quote]

Way to go Rebs..!!!! Keep it up... ;)

[quote name="shermdog" post="916599" timestamp="1290453289"]
Going to be at Kyle Field, Home of the Fighting Texas Aggies!!!!  WHOOOP!  Give it to the Rebels.  Will probably be the biggest stadium those kids will have the chance to play in.  Enjoy it.
[/quote]It's a big un, that's for sure.  Ive been there many times but I never thought my Rebs would run out onto that field....awesome!  Good luck Big Reb!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder