[quote name="friogal" post="914591" timestamp="1290288254"]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=76406.msg914576#msg914576 date=1290287712]
Barnes where are you?
[/quote]

Most likely at the game.
[/quote]

Mark usually checks in during the game.

[quote name="RCOLE68" post="914886" timestamp="1290303356"]
Good game Crosby- Too much Leroy Dobbins-You moved the ball some but Merka had no help today-All say one thing you have a  large O line- If Merka had some help ya'll might have gone places. Two words for the day- LEROY DOBBINS
[/quote]
Three words for the day........SWISS CHEESE D (2 words and a letter) ;D

Yes was at the game and had my hands full, and unable to post. Phone was in the truck, posted the final in the other thread as soon as I got back to it. Shot 1700 plus pictures, will be uploading to photobucket tonight, will post a link for any that want pics, Crosby fans too. got plenty of action shots for both sides.

Dobbins is the best RB I've seen this year and I've seen him twice. Quick, tough and reads his blocks well. O-Line for Montgomery really opened it up for him. Crosby played OK, but they have better talent than shows. I won't go into the coaching thing, but sometimes I just scratch my head. But I guess fans from all schools always have opinions on how a game was coached, especially when the team loses. The slow motion offense, getting a play called, just really gets to me. I don't believe a team can get into any kind of rythm when it takes so long to call a play. The better team won today. Good Luck Montgomery in the next round.

[quote name="COUCH TATER" post="915142" timestamp="1290311055"]
Dobbins is the best RB I've seen this year and I've seen him twice. Quick, tough and reads his blocks well. O-Line for Montgomery really opened it up for him. Crosby played OK, [b]but they have better talent than shows.[/b] I won't go into the coaching thing, but sometimes I just scratch my head. But I guess fans from all schools always have opinions on how a game was coached, especially when the team loses. The slow motion offense, getting a play called, just really gets to me. I don't believe a team can get into any kind of rythm when it takes so long to call a play. The better team won today. Good Luck Montgomery in the next round.
[/quote]

so true. :-\

[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l222/mfbarnes62/Montgomery%20Football/11-20-2010%20Crosby%20Playoff/DSC036822.jpg[/img]

This is what makes Leroy such a special kid. No taunting, no Shuck and Jive, not so much as a high five. He has a greater cause to to celebrate. This is the way he celebrates a touchdown EVERY TIME.

[quote name="Mark F Barnes" post="915048" timestamp="1290308601"]
Yes was at the game and had my hands full, and unable to post. Phone was in the truck, posted the final in the other thread as soon as I got back to it. Shot 1700 plus pictures, will be uploading to photobucket tonight, will post a link for any that want pics, Crosby fans too. got plenty of action shots for both sides.
[/quote]

Would love to see the photos. Both sides.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw