Kirbyville vs Coldsprings Fri 6:00pm Umphrey Stadium Lamar University!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="918570" timestamp="1290689675"]
Was Jacko in the week 0 game....I can't remember?
[/quote]

Ervine was out,A corner back and one or two lineman didn't play...Kirbyville since the BC game has refined the passing game and got it clicking...They are not just a running team now,I have watched them in practice every day for two weeks,They are hitting on all 8 cylinders,Jones has came a long way since the Coldspring game,Kirbyville is a lot more together than any team I have seen come through Kirbyville..And I have been here a long time... ;)

[quote name="OUTLAW69" post="918543" timestamp="1290673895"]
[quote author=Kville99 link=topic=76390.msg918253#msg918253 date=1290638185]
like i stated earleir 42-21 KV...I don't think you CS people realize that we only ran about 5 different plays all night long and only did what I felt like was just enough to win the game that night.  I believe alot of KV fans were pointing that out the very next day on here.  Most people felt like alvarez didnt even bring the play book and just picked a couple of plays and ran them out of different formations.  hate to say it but the ya'll are on the chopping block and we are bringing the axe!
[/quote]

BRING IT NUMNUTS, YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE
[/quote]
Believe me perry Mason I have plenty of clues.  I also got your NUTS right here to go with it.  

[quote name="Kville99" post="918578" timestamp="1290692738"]
[quote author=OUTLAW69 link=topic=76390.msg918543#msg918543 date=1290673895]
[quote author=Kville99 link=topic=76390.msg918253#msg918253 date=1290638185]
like i stated earleir 42-21 KV...I don't think you CS people realize that we only ran about 5 different plays all night long and only did what I felt like was just enough to win the game that night.  I believe alot of KV fans were pointing that out the very next day on here.  Most people felt like alvarez didnt even bring the play book and just picked a couple of plays and ran them out of different formations.  hate to say it but the ya'll are on the chopping block and we are bringing the axe!
[/quote]

BRING IT NUMNUTS, YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE
[/quote]
Believe me perry Mason I have plenty of clues.  I also got your NUTS right here to go with it.  
[/quote]

:o

Wildcat Thanksgiving

Thank you to all of the Wildcats for giving us something to be proud of and cheer for. Your hardwork means a lot to the community. Though all of you deserve the credit I wanted to let a few know that we are especially thankfull for;

Jones... For keeping a sharp eye, a strong arm and a level head while leading the team.
Ford... For letting us know any play can be the big play.
Ervine... For lowering your shoulder and fighting for those extra yards.
Haywood...For being a threat this week and for next year.
Vanya... For some great catches when we needed them.
Breed... For keeping the fans pumped up and QBs running for cover.
Tyler... For the hits we can hear and feel from the stands.
All the linemen... You do all the heavy lifting and always make it look easy.
Cucancic..For making them remember your number even if they cant pronounce your name
To all of the others too many to name. We are Thankful for your efforts your talent and a year without serious injuries.
And To Jack Alverez for molding these young men and helping them be as good as they can be on and off the field.

Kirbyville is already proud and thankfull for the season you have given us. And it aint even close to being over yet!

Happy Thanksgiving to you.

[quote name="kville68" post="918674" timestamp="1290705542"]
Wildcat Thanksgiving

Thank you to all of the Wildcats for giving us something to be proud of and cheer for. Your hardwork means a lot to the community. Though all of you deserve the credit I wanted to let a few know that we are especially thankfull for;

Jones... For keeping a sharp eye, a strong arm and a level head while leading the team.
Ford... For letting us know any play can be the big play.
Ervine... For lowering your shoulder and fighting for those extra yards.
Haywood...For being a threat this week and for next year.
Vanya... For some great catches when we needed them.
Breed... For keeping the fans pumped up and QBs running for cover.
Tyler... For the hits we can hear and feel from the stands.
All the linemen... You do all the heavy lifting and always make it look easy.
Cucancic..For making them remember your number even if they cant pronounce your name
To all of the others too many to name. We are Thankful for your efforts your talent and a year without serious injuries.
And To Jack Alverez for molding these young men and helping them be as good as they can be on and off the field.

Kirbyville is already proud and thankfull for the season you have given us. And it aint even close to being over yet!

Happy Thanksgiving to you.

[/quote]

Nice post 68..I think you speak for all Kirbyville fans..... ;)....GO KAT'S..!!!!!!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="914025" timestamp="1290230202"]
[quote author=Lefty99 link=topic=76390.msg914022#msg914022 date=1290230060]
I merged the threads.  No need in having 2.
[/quote]

this is Kirbyville there plenty of room for two lol   besides  Kville vs Colds  I doubt this thread makes it all week without being locked lol
[/quote]hasnt been locked yet  :D

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="919083" timestamp="1290768957"]
Mannnnnn I don't know who I made mad,but i must have done a good job..I got 300 smites overnight..lol And I wasn't even on line....Dang I'm good.!!!!! ;D ;D
[/quote]

Man, you've got a MOD (or MODS) after you!  You have to have extra powers to level that many smites in that period of time. :o

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="919100" timestamp="1290781082"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=76390.msg919083#msg919083 date=1290768957]
Mannnnnn I don't know who I made mad,but i must have done a good job..I got 300 smites overnight..lol And I wasn't even on line....Dang I'm good.!!!!! ;D ;D
[/quote]

Man, you've got a MOD (or MODS) after you!  You have to have extra powers to level that many smites in that period of time. :o
[/quote]

No All the Kirbyville Fans Have Them Look at Ryker and all the rest...lol

[quote name="kville68" post="919109" timestamp="1290783206"]
[b]Most of the wildcat fans gained 300 smites overnight.[/b] Brownwood fan must have been up all night..... Everyone knows they like to run up the score anyway. Must be over compensanting for other areas that they fall "short".
[/quote]Lol.

[quote name="kville68" post="919109" timestamp="1290783206"]
Most of the wildcat fans gained 300 smites overnight. Brownwood fan must have been up all night..... Everyone knows they like to run up the score anyway. Must be over compensanting for other areas that they fall "short".
[/quote]

68 you better wear your long johns tonight..lol  looks like it's gonna be a cold one... ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder