**ANAHUAC vs. CROCKETT Broadcast/Crockett Wins/Comments!**

WOSgrad

First of all, a great season by the Panthers and I got to witness 2 very exciting weeks of Anahuac football.  And the future is very bright with all of the quality players you have coming back.

As for the broadcast, IT WAS A BLAST.  Thanks to my buddy, Jerry Hamilton who did a great job and to my OT partner Jordan Wilson for pulling me out of the technical weeds as he calmly guided me out of a big mess and got me on the air.

Well, it was late when I got home last night so forgive me for not posting earlier...

1)  Great season Panthers!!!  We are all very proud of you and you guys played your hearts out last night!!! 

2)  If we could've defended the pass better, we win this game - credit Crockett for exposing our weakness

3)  Even though they scored most of their TD's through the air, this game was about momentum swings and Crockett was lucky enough to have a few more swings!!! 

Overall, I'm sad to see the season end, but must congratulate the Bulldogs on their win...they definitely earned it and should give Tatum all kinds of trouble!  Thanks to setxsports for broadcasting AP football and hopefully we will have success next year!  What a game by Albritton yet again, and how fortunate are we to have the best returning RB in setx for next season....I'm looking forward to it already! 

Now, it's time for a full-court press!

I have now just been made aware (by of all people my own mother) that at the very beginning of the broadcast, an expletive I uttered made it on to the air.  Of course, I the time I was not aware I was on live, but I still do apologize for any offense.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="914218" timestamp="1290265274"]
I have now just been made aware (by of all people my own mother) that at the very beginning of the broadcast, an expletive I uttered made it on to the air.  Of course, I the time I was not aware I was on live, but I still do apologize for any offense.
[/quote]
In the SETEX tradition...................YOUR BANNED! ;D :D Contact me and Ill see what I can do to get you re-instated ;D

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="914218" timestamp="1290265274"]
I have now just been made aware (by of all people my own mother) that at the very beginning of the broadcast, an expletive I uttered made it on to the air.  Of course, I the time I was not aware I was on live, but I still do apologize for any offense.
[/quote]Ban yourself. J/k lol :D

Really was a good ballgame, Crockett had a size advantage and 3 guys who could run the ball very well out of the backfield.  AP kept their heads up and fought until the very end.  Albritton shined once again, can't wait to follow his success as a senior.  Congrats to Coach Barbay and his his staff on another solid season.  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83