Funnin

Snooks

Yu ol boys on here funnin me caus I aint computer littrate that be okay. Not bout me bout dem boys still aplayin thay what important. Yu boys were dem letter jackets an support yo team yell loud and get momma sittin next to ya to yell loud two. Hoo know yu mite get momma to get spiffy on later in nitetime. Dem boys need ur suppote cause I know dem boys dey be a playin gonna be havn some suppote two. I love me sum football. We got to suppote dem boys ar it gonna be over. I meself wanna wach me some local boys play em football on turkey weeknd cuz i dont want wach dem aggies whoop up on dat Bevo sckooll. Gasem up dat truk and go a hollerin fer dat home teem.

[quote name="Snooks" post="911851" timestamp="1290047647"]
Yu ol boys on here funnin me caus I aint computer littrate that be okay. Not bout me bout dem boys still aplayin thay what important. Yu boys were dem letter jackets an support yo team yell loud and get momma sittin next to ya to yell loud two. Hoo know yu mite get momma to get spiffy on later in nitetime. Dem boys need ur suppote cause I know dem boys dey be a playin gonna be havn some suppote two. I love me sum football. We got to suppote dem boys ar it gonna be over. I meself wanna wach me some local boys play em football on turkey weeknd cuz i dont want wach dem aggies whoop up on dat Bevo sckooll. Gasem up dat truk and go a hollerin fer dat home teem.
[/quote] ??? i don't speak portugese lol

[/quote]ROFL!!!!   

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="Scooter!" post="911865" timestamp="1290048709"]
[quote author=Snooks link=topic=76295.msg911851#msg911851 date=1290047647]
Yu ol boys on here funnin me caus I aint computer littrate that be okay. Not bout me bout dem boys still aplayin thay what important. Yu boys were dem letter jackets an support yo team yell loud and get momma sittin next to ya to yell loud two. Hoo know yu mite get momma to get spiffy on later in nitetime. Dem boys need ur suppote cause I know dem boys dey be a playin gonna be havn some suppote two. I love me sum football. We got to suppote dem boys ar it gonna be over. I meself wanna wach me some local boys play em football on turkey weeknd cuz i dont want wach dem aggies whoop up on dat Bevo sckooll. Gasem up dat truk and go a hollerin fer dat home teem. :D
[/quote]ROFL!!!!   
[/quote]
First multipule winner for Scooters poster of the week?  :D

[quote name="JoesBros" post="911885" timestamp="1290050051"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=76295.msg911865#msg911865 date=1290048709]
Yu ol boys on here funnin me caus I aint computer littrate that be okay. Not bout me bout dem boys still aplayin thay what important. Yu boys were dem letter jackets an support yo team yell loud and get momma sittin next to ya to yell loud two. Hoo know yu mite get momma to get spiffy on later in nitetime. Dem boys need ur suppote cause I know dem boys dey be a playin gonna be havn some suppote two. I love me sum football. We got to suppote dem boys ar it gonna be over. I meself wanna wach me some local boys play em football on turkey weeknd cuz i dont want wach dem aggies whoop up on dat Bevo sckooll. Gasem up dat truk and go a hollerin fer dat home teem. :D
[/quote]ROFL!!!!   
[/quote]
First multipule winner for Scooters poster of the week?  :D
[/quote]this guy is bringing it. I dont care who you are this is the funniest poster on the board by far  :D

[/quote]

[b][size=14pt]Okay guys, after much linguistical research, I have finally been able to translate Snooks' language so feel free to read on......[/size][/b]

Snooks, as translated by Raideroldtimer
You older gentlemen are teasing me because I am a computer idiot, but that’s okay. It is not about me, it is about those boys’ still playing, that is what’s important. You gentlemen wearing your lettermen’s jackets and supporting your team cheer loudly and get your wife sitting next to you to cheer loud also. Who knows your wife may get aroused and want to end the night with a little hanky panky. (The previous statement has absolutely nothing to do with this but it is a translation anyway ;)) Those young men need your support because the opposing young men are going to have a lot of support too. I go gaga over football. We must support our young men or it’s going to end our season. I myself want to watch the local teams playing football on Thanksgiving weekend because I have know desire to see Texas A&M decimate the University of Texas. So, in conclusion, gas up your truck and go root for the home team.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ::) :P

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="913021" timestamp="1290188729"]
[/quote]

[b][size=14pt]Okay guys, after much linguistical research, I have finally been able to translate Snooks' language so feel free to read on......[/size][/b]

Snooks, as translated by Raideroldtimer
You older gentlemen are teasing me because I am a computer idiot, but that’s okay. It is not about me, it is about those boys’ still playing, that is what’s important. You gentlemen wearing your lettermen’s jackets and supporting your team cheer loudly and get your wife sitting next to you to cheer loud also. Who knows your wife may get aroused and want to end the night with a little hanky panky. (The previous statement has absolutely nothing to do with this but it is a translation anyway ;)) Those young men need your support because the opposing young men are going to have a lot of support too. I go gaga over football. We must support our young men or it’s going to end our season. I myself want to watch the local teams playing football on Thanksgiving weekend because I have know desire to see Texas A&M decimate the University of Texas. So, in conclusion, gas up your truck and go root for the home team.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ::) :P
[/quote] :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Perfect!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder