Nederland 57, @ Barbers Hill 37 - F

i will b going, but no updates ... will give my view of the game after ...

same 4 BH as n football, new coach - new system ... so not really sure what will happen !!!

they have 2 starters back from last year, a 6th man back from last year, & a player that sat out last year (that should start @ PG this year) the rest is all up from the JV ???

WE WILL C !!!

Go E-A-G-L-E-S !!!  ;D

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="910056" timestamp="1289862461"]
Yes. But I can't go so I was seeing who was planning on making the trip.
[/quote]

I'll try to provide updates...BH Girls take on #9 LaMarque immediately before the boys play, so I'll be staying after to watch the "new" Eagles!

YUK !!! ... we had our moments, & i do mean not many moments ... 1st game, just need 2 work 2gether more & we should start coming around ... last years starting PG is now a #4 post ... he was a little out of place, but a few more practices & games he should b fine !!!  :-*

[quote name="NHS83LU87" post="911273" timestamp="1290001004"]
Good start for the Dogs but still got a lot of work to do before district.  Score could have been worse if not for missed free throws and some easy shots.  Defense was as was previously stated tenacious.  Keep working hard DOGS!!!   

[/quote]

score could have been alot closer if not for missed free throws & some easy shots ! ... eather way it was a sloppy 1st game of the year 4 both teams ... so any way ??? ...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder