OK Rykerx, Let's Get this Over With - Bet Paid, Pictures Linked for Proof

bh89-2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bh89-2" post="906526" timestamp="1289627436"]
;D  What's this shirt need to say again?  ;D  Here to pay my bet.
[/quote] Smoking Baby, I have to give it to you. You may have to wear that pink shirt but I will say that you and Tyronne should get a award for captivating the audience all year long on this board. We just never new what was coming next from you or Tyronne and that made logging on all the worth while. I hope your back next football season.  ;) ;D

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="906588" timestamp="1289629136"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=76019.msg906526#msg906526 date=1289627436]
;D  What's this shirt need to say again?  ;D  Here to pay my bet.
[/quote] Smoking Baby, I have to give it to you. You may have to wear that pink shirt but I will say that you and Tyronne should get a award for captivating the audience all year long on this board. We just never new what was coming next from you or Tyronne and that made logging on all the worth while. I hope your back next football season.  ;) ;D
[/quote]

Here is a preview:  PNG Sucks!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="rykerx144" post="906640" timestamp="1289643962"]
'REAL football is played east of the Trinity

I like that soulja!!  anyone else got any ideals
[/quote]

OK, done deal.  I may have to go all the way to West Orange to find a hot pink male shirt............. ;D ;D  Of course I might just fit in a One's-ee.  ;D

Ok Rykerx, I just got off the phone with this over-zellus T-Shirt guy and he's still laughing his ars off.  It took him a few to get his composure when I told him what the shirt was for and had to say.  Seems the guy is a die-hard GCM fan and knows all about the "Hill is For Real" FACT and has a "slight" dislike for BH superiority..........(I added my own reason there  ;)).  He even said, "this have anything to do with PNG.........?"  Of course his composure was broke again when I inturrupted his lengthy sales pitch about how long the printing would last in the washer and explained it only had to last a few hours.  ;D

So here is the deal, he had light pink and dark pink.  I told him to pick the ugliest.  ;D  He ask about letters and I said, something visible.  He said, "OH, well then I have the zebra striped letters, man I am gonna have some fun with this."  

I am checking the Dba filing for this business, as I have a feeling this guy might be related to Soulja or Wosgrad........ ;D ;D  Hope to have the shirt by 5PM so I can sport it at the Dayton game tonight.  ;D ;D ;D    

[quote name="bh89-2" post="907071" timestamp="1289674661"]
Ok Rykerx, I just got off the phone with this over-zellus T-Shirt guy and he's still laughing his ars off.  It took him a few to get his composure when told him what the shirt was for and had to say.  Seems the guy is a die-hard FCM fan and knows all about the "Hill is For Real" FACT has a "slight" dislike for BH superiority..........(I added my own reason there  ;)).  Of course his composure was broke again when I inturrupted his leangthy sales pitch about how long the printing would last in the washer and explained it only had to last a few hours.  ;D

So here is the deal, he had light pink and dark pink.  I told him to pick the ugliest.  ;D  He ask about letters and I said, something visible.  He said, "OH, well then I have the zebra striped letters, man I am gonna have some fun with this." 

I am checking the Dba filing for this business, as I have a feeling this guy might be related to Soulja or Wosfan........ ;D ;D  Hope to have the shirt by 5PM so I can sport it at the Dayton game tonight.  ;D ;D ;D   

[/quote]

awesome!!! can't wait to see it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder