Thank you to the coaches for Bridge City Senior Tackle

[color=red] ;D
[color=red][/color]I'd like to give a HUGE thank you to the coaches of the Bridge City Senior Tackle team.  Our team has done so well this year and a large part of the credit for that goes to all of you. I wanted each of you to know that your work, your dedication and your passion for the sport has not gone unnoticed nor unappreciated.  You've also taught our guys to play with grace and humility and taught them that behavior and grades are EVERY bit as important as what they do on the field and I thank you all!

[/color]

[color=red][size=12pt][font=Georgia]I would like to say thanks.  This was my son's first year to play football, and it has been a memorable one too.  The coaching staff has been great, and has been patient with him as he learns.  I have enjoyed watching him have fun and as he has improved every week.  Thanks for your time, and good luck this week. Work 'em hard and let's win one more. [/font][/size][/color]

My son was new to B.C. football,moving here from WO-S,and has been treated like he has been playing with these guys forever,Thanks to all the coaches,and the players for welcoming my son into your football family!!!!!!GO CARDINALS!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder