To PNG fans!!!!

All hail the mighty Indians of the open range in Mid County....  As I entered the camp they were all running around cold and naked... I laughed because my fur kept me so warm.  I figured I would take a bite of one of them because I was a tad bit hungry.  OH MY GOD, why did I pick that fight??? Needless to say that was my last bite; they had Jaguar ribs for dinner and a fresh new spotted blanket to keep them warm...  And those pretty brand new Jaguar teeth necklace!!!  The last thing I saw was more of my pack falling to their ravage.  The ones that got away were chasing crow because that is all that was left to eat!!! All Hail the mighty Indians!!

What a scouting report by your coaching staff, not only did you guys whip us but it also seemed like you could over hear every play being called!  Great game, great game plan, great kids, and great fans!!! I would like Creole crow pasta with pickled crow’s feet!  Thank you!

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="ABSENT!" post="901504" timestamp="1289225922"]
All hail the mighty Indians of the open range in Mid County....  As I entered the camp they were all running around cold and naked... I laughed because my fur kept me so warm.  I figured I would take a bite of one of them because I was a tad bit hungry.  OH MY GOD, why did I pick that fight??? Needless to say that was my last bite; they had Jaguar ribs for dinner and a fresh new spotted blanket to keep them warm...  And those pretty brand new Jaguar teeth necklace!!!  The last thing I saw was more of my pack falling to their ravage.  The ones that got away were chasing crow because that is all that was left to eat!!! All Hail the mighty Indians!!

What a scouting report by your coaching staff, not only did you guys whip us but it also seemed like you could over hear every play being called!  Great game, great game plan, great kids, and great fans!!! I would like Creole crow pasta with pickled crow’s feet!  Thank you!

[/quote]

Niiiiiice!!!

That game wasn't all that lopsid...  Well maybe it was. ;D ;D ;D  But seriously, It is my hope that the Jags can use last fridays experience to their advantage and be that much more prepared for each and every game they will play in the post season! (I think they will) I am also hopeful the Tribe won't let that affect our approach to any games we will play. That game looked very similar to our Nederland game where one team looked to be a bit flat and one team looked to have fire in their eyes. Both really good teams, just at different points mentally. I almost feel bad for the team that will have to face the Jags this weekend as I know those kids will want to make a statement!

Everyone on the Reservation wishes the best to the [b]great and awe inspiring Central Jaguars!!![/b]

GO 20-4A!!!

Way to eat that Crow like a man.

I expect Central to dismantle GP after what happened this past friday night. We are rooting for the Jags and the rest of 20-4A. Time for this district to once again show 19-4A who is boss. Funny how they ride the coat tails of that Purple team over there!

[quote name="Two-Dogs..." post="901543" timestamp="1289228036"]
[quote author=ABSENT! link=topic=75748.msg901504#msg901504 date=1289225922]

[/quote]

Niiiiiice!!!

That game wasn't all that lopsid...  Well maybe it was. ;D ;D ;D  But seriously, It is my hope that the Jags can use last fridays experience to their advantage and be that much more prepared for each and every game they will play in the post season! (I think they will) I am also hopeful the Tribe won't let that affect our approach to any games we will play. That game looked very similar to our Nederland game where one team looked to be a bit flat and one team looked to have fire in their eyes. Both really good teams, just at different points mentally. I almost feel bad for the team that will have to face the Jags this weekend as I know those kids will want to make a statement!

Everyone on the Reservation wishes the best to the [b]great and awe inspiring Central Jaguars!!![/b]

GO 20-4A!!!
[/quote]

Good post, but a PNG fan with Dogs in his screen name is confusing. Oh well.  ;D

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="baddog" post="901825" timestamp="1289247219"]
[quote author=Two-Dogs... link=topic=75748.msg901543#msg901543 date=1289228036]

[/quote]

Niiiiiice!!!

GO 20-4A!!!
[/quote]

Good post, but [b]a PNG fan with Dogs in his screen name is confusing[/b]. Oh well.  ;D
[/quote]

It comes from the joke about how Indians name their children. ;)

[quote name="Two-Dogs..." post="901827" timestamp="1289247332"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=75748.msg901825#msg901825 date=1289247219]
[quote author=Two-Dogs... link=topic=75748.msg901543#msg901543 date=1289228036]

[/quote]

Niiiiiice!!!

GO 20-4A!!!
[/quote]

Good post, but [b]a PNG fan with Dogs in his screen name is confusing[/b]. Oh well.  ;D
[/quote]

It comes from the joke about how Indians name their children. ;)
[/quote]

I fully understand Two-Dogs.....  ;D

[quote name="badndn" post="901810" timestamp="1289246151"]
Way to eat that Crow like a man.

I expect Central to dismantle GP after what happened this past friday night. We are rooting for the Jags and the rest of 20-4A. Time for this district to once again show 19-4A who is boss. [b]Funny how they ride the coat tails of that Purple team over there![/b]
[/quote]That's all they do...

no reason to eat crow, it was a good game for both of the teams and a learning class for both. Time to take the lesson to 19-4A and whip them like red headed step children, once again it is playoff time and nothing like kicking a ant mound and watching the frantic little insects scurry about looking for something to bite. It is four days out and i cant wait kinda worried about the weather though, they are calling for rain at the beginning of the weekend, sure hope it blows thru quickly.

[quote name="biaplayer" post="902083" timestamp="1289263977"]
no reason to eat crow, it was a good game for both of the teams and a learning class for both. Time to take the lesson to 19-4A and whip them like red headed step children, once again it is playoff time and nothing like kicking a ant mound and watching the frantic little insects scurry about looking for something to bite. It is four days out and i cant wait kinda worried about the weather though, they are calling for rain at the beginning of the weekend, sure hope it blows thru quickly.
[/quote]LMBO!

[quote name="ABSENT!" post="901504" timestamp="1289225922"]
All hail the mighty Indians of the open range in Mid County....  As I entered the camp they were all running around cold and naked... I laughed because my fur kept me so warm.  I figured I would take a bite of one of them because I was a tad bit hungry.  [b]OH MY GOD,[/b] why did I pick that fight??? Needless to say that was my last bite; they had Jaguar ribs for dinner and a fresh new spotted blanket to keep them warm...  And those pretty brand new Jaguar teeth necklace!!!  The last thing I saw was more of my pack falling to their ravage.  The ones that got away were chasing crow because that is all that was left to eat!!! All Hail the mighty Indians!!

[/quote]OMG :D That was what we all was yelling. If the Indians play with that intensity throughout the playoffs, they'll go pretty far. I for one wish them well. It'll be nice to sweep 19 4a. Who would've thought I'd actually be pulling for Livingston ;D Go Lions :D

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="bcjag10" post="902162" timestamp="1289268680"]
All hail the mighty Indians of the open range in Mid County....  As I entered the camp they were all running around cold and naked... I laughed because my fur kept me so warm.  I figured I would take a bite of one of them because I was a tad bit hungry.  [b]OH MY GOD,[/b] why did I pick that fight??? Needless to say that was my last bite; they had Jaguar ribs for dinner and a fresh new spotted blanket to keep them warm...  And those pretty brand new Jaguar teeth necklace!!!  The last thing I saw was more of my pack falling to their ravage.  The ones that got away were chasing crow because that is all that was left to eat!!! All Hail the mighty Indians!!

[/quote]OMG :D That was what we all was yelling. If the Indians play with that intensity throughout the playoffs, they'll go pretty far. I for one wish them well. It'll be nice to sweep 19 4a. [b]Who would've thought I'd actually be pulling for Livingston ;D Go Lions :D[/b]
[/quote]

you can say that again!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder