For BH Fans

bh146

[quote name="indnfan" post="900127" timestamp="1289098938"]
You guys are cracking me up ;D
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=75682.msg900121#msg900121 date=1289098715]
I can hear the intro to the game now " Now coming out of the inflated head dress with a dominating 6-4 record, defense improving every week according to anybody east of the Trinty and the greatest offense seen in a decade through 20-4A special vision goggles......PNG " (in my best Bruce Buffer voice)
Are u serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been hitting that peace pipe tonight I see ;D
[/quote]
[/quote]
We took it personal when we did not win the most obnoxious fan poll  ;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Bh has the rule that any player ejected, for any reason, has to set out for two games, this will be a huge crush to our defense. Losing Reuter is huge, with McSwain already out with an injury...those two guy's are impact players...a little worried bout our D at this point.

Hang tough Eagles!!!!

[quote name="LifesABall" post="900204" timestamp="1289103959"]
I'm glad I put a little life in this thread!  ;D  Playoff football is awesome!  Does anyone have a link to the 4A small school bracket?  I want to see who we play in the 2nd and 3rd round before we beat Brenham in the regional final.  LET THE SMACK TALKING BEGIN!!!
[/quote]

I'll make a deal with you. I'll give you this link if you promise to put down the crack pipe.  ;)

[url=http://www2.uil.utexas.edu/brackets/football/4A_Division2.pdf]http://www2.uil.utexas.edu/brackets/football/4A_Division2.pdf[/url]

[quote name="Jack E Moon" post="900308" timestamp="1289135765"]
I would be surprised to see BH stick to their rule of players sitting out after an ejection.  If it was a regular season game, maybe.
[/quote]
Also if the players did not start the mess. I think the coach will look at the situation but being a new coach trying to build a program he might want to set the example. If you stick to the rule it will show that no player is above the program. Regardless I would not think any different of the coach any way he went with his decision. The refs sometimes just want to clean up a game (which they let get out of hand early) and players can be a victim of this. Just sayin u got to look at the circumstances.

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="900314" timestamp="1289136236"]
[quote author=Jack E Moon link=topic=75682.msg900308#msg900308 date=1289135765]
I would be surprised to see BH stick to their rule of players sitting out after an ejection.  If it was a regular season game, maybe.
[/quote]
Also if the players did not start the mess. I think the coach will look at the situation but being a new coach trying to build a program he might want to set the example. If you stick to the rule it will show that no player is above the program. Regardless I would not think any different of the coach any way he went with his decision. The refs sometimes just want to clean up a game (which they let get out of hand early) and players can be a victim of this. Just sayin u got to look at the circumstances.
[/quote]

Its was absolutely Crosby starting that mess. 

I know Indians have a reputation for being dunkin idiot, but these folks on here must be really putting them back.  ;D ;D

I agree with this being a low scoring game.

[quote name="NAZERATH" post="900327" timestamp="1289138053"]
LOW SCORING ..... PLEASE ......Then again BH just might have a LOW Score ....... PNG will not ...they can put up the points ....... and I'm a L-TRAIN fan!
[/quote]
Im sorry(your an L-TRN fan) if you want I can put a good word in with Smoking baby and maybe he will get with the other BH Alum and see if there is room for you in the eagle nest. Send your resume to me along with your credit history / proof of lineage / personal checking account pin # and a picture of any hot family member and I will make sure you are treated fair with no bias opinion by the BH Alum

[quote name="akifan94" post="900177" timestamp="1289101828"]
As usual BH fans will run their mouths all week long only to vanish after the first playoff game. Yes it is that time of the year.
[/quote]

Please read or re-read the original post.  It had nothing to do with running one's mouth, no braggadocio, no put downs, etc.  Though I could have chosen others from this thread to quote, yours appears to group [b]all[/b] BH fans since you don't stipulate with many, most, a few, some, etc. 

My post was to be respectful of our opponent while complementing the Barbers Hill players and coaches.  I guess my assumption of there being just such a post on this site was out of the realm of reality.  I am not looking to quell anyone's fun but just don't know why threads have to be hijacked since every registered user if free to create their own topic.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="900323" timestamp="1289137216"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=75682.msg900314#msg900314 date=1289136236]
[quote author=Jack E Moon link=topic=75682.msg900308#msg900308 date=1289135765]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Its was absolutely Crosby starting that mess. 

I know Indians have a reputation for being dunkin idiot, but these folks on here must be really putting them back.  ;D ;D

I agree with this being a low scoring game.

[/quote]

I doubt it will be low scoring for PN-G, but best of luck to BH and I hope for an injury free game for both teams.

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="bh34" post="900194" timestamp="1289102778"]
Since Bh has the rule that any player ejected, for any reason, has to set out for two games, this will be a huge crush to our defense. Losing Reuter is huge, with McSwain already out with an injury...those two guy's are impact players...[b]a little worried bout our D at this point.[/b]

Hang tough Eagles!!!!
[/quote]

You guys won't shut down our offense either way so why worry?

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="900332" timestamp="1289138449"]
[quote author=NAZERATH link=topic=75682.msg900327#msg900327 date=1289138053]
LOW SCORING ..... PLEASE ......Then again BH just might have a LOW Score ....... PNG will not ...they can put up the points ....... and I'm a L-TRAIN fan!
[/quote]
Im sorry(your an L-TRN fan) if you want I can put a good word in with Smoking baby and maybe he will get with the other BH Alum and see if there is room for you in the eagle nest. Send your resume to me along with your credit history / proof of lineage / personal checking account pin # and a picture of any hot family member and I will make sure you are treated fair with no bias opinion by the BH Alum
[/quote]

If I recall the L-TRAIN ROLLED BH! ..... I will sit on the winning side ........ GO N-D-N'S

[quote name="bh146" post="900341" timestamp="1289139559"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=75682.msg900177#msg900177 date=1289101828]
As usual BH fans will run their mouths all week long only to vanish after the first playoff game. Yes it is that time of the year.
[/quote]

Please read or re-read the original post.  It had nothing to do with running one's mouth, no braggadocio, no put downs, etc.  Though I could have chosen others from this thread to quote, yours appears to group [b]all[/b] BH fans since you don't stipulate with many, most, a few, some, etc. 

My post was to be respectful of our opponent while complementing the Barbers Hill players and coaches.  I guess my assumption of there being just such a post on this site was out of the realm of reality.  I am not looking to quell anyone's fun but just don't know why threads have to be hijacked since every registered user if free to create their own topic.

[/quote]

Doc,

The pictures are great!!!!  Those are not easy shots to catch under lights and at high-speed.  Very nice!!!!!!!  By the way, that lense your shooting with cost more than my truck.....LOL

BH 146 thanks for the great shot. The Coaching staff along with the players have done an awesome job this year. I'll try not to get into bashing here ,but i have said for the past 4 years that BH made Price and I think this year has cleared that up. If we were going into the playoffs with this many injured in the past BH wouldn't have a chance in the upcoming game, but these coaches have prepared these kids to be able and step in and win when they are called upon! When Denny went down in the first half of the Crosby game and our back up came in throwing wildly then fumbled a spike attempt on the 3 yard line!!!! I thought "thats it there goes the playoffs", but the half came and the coaches and players adjusted and it looked (Although not as smooth) like nothing had happened. I think it has been hard for everyone to adjust to watching this type of football, but I have enjoyed watching it come together! Goodluck to the players and coaches against PNG we know how good you guys are now lets show PNG! For the first time in a while if feel that no matter what we will not get out coached!!

[quote name="NAZERATH" post="900463" timestamp="1289148587"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=75682.msg900332#msg900332 date=1289138449]
[quote author=NAZERATH link=topic=75682.msg900327#msg900327 date=1289138053]
[/quote]
[/quote]
If I recall the L-TRAIN ROLLED BH! ..... I will sit on the winning side ........ GO N-D-N'S
[/quote]
Yeah but that was before they got the new " 54 ways to win / lose a football game " how to guide. New system took awhile to get going but BH is playing good football now. I did pick PNG to win but dont think your gonna roll right over the BH D because you are mistaken.

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="BHFAN" post="900523" timestamp="1289151716"]
BH 146 thanks for the great shot. The Coaching staff along with the players have done an awesome job this year. I'll try not to get into bashing here ,but i have said for the past 4 years that BH made Price and I think this year has cleared that up. If we were going into the playoffs with this many injured in the past BH wouldn't have a chance in the upcoming game, but these coaches have prepared these kids to be able and step in and win when they are called upon! When Denny went down in the first half of the Crosby game and our back up came in throwing wildly then fumbled a spike attempt on the 3 yard line!!!! I thought "thats it there goes the playoffs", but the half came and the coaches and players adjusted and it looked (Although not as smooth) like nothing had happened. I think it has been hard for everyone to adjust to watching this type of football, but I have enjoyed watching it come together! Goodluck to the players and coaches against PNG we know how good you guys are now lets show PNG! [b]For the first time in a while if feel that no matter what we will not get out coached!![/b]
[/quote]

When was the last time they handed out the "We weren't out coached" trophy?

[quote name="Two-Dogs..." post="900528" timestamp="1289152136"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=75682.msg900523#msg900523 date=1289151716]
BH 146 thanks for the great shot. The Coaching staff along with the players have done an awesome job this year. I'll try not to get into bashing here ,but i have said for the past 4 years that BH made Price and I think this year has cleared that up. If we were going into the playoffs with this many injured in the past BH wouldn't have a chance in the upcoming game, but these coaches have prepared these kids to be able and step in and win when they are called upon! When Denny went down in the first half of the Crosby game and our back up came in throwing wildly then fumbled a spike attempt on the 3 yard line!!!! I thought "thats it there goes the playoffs", but the half came and the coaches and players adjusted and it looked (Although not as smooth) like nothing had happened. I think it has been hard for everyone to adjust to watching this type of football, but I have enjoyed watching it come together! Goodluck to the players and coaches against PNG we know how good you guys are now lets show PNG! [b]For the first time in a while if feel that no matter what we will not get out coached!![/b]
[/quote]

When was the last time they handed out the "We weren't out coached" trophy?
[/quote]

This Friday will be the 1st annual one ;D

On a different note....
Last week Dayton and BH had their junior high's play.
Monday night during the 8th grade B game a BH player broke his femur and was taken off in an ambulance.
My students were asking about him this week and I have been praying for the young man.
Any updates on his situation.  It is ashame that kids get hurt playing this sport, but it is part of the game.

Would like some feedback on the BH 8th grader.  Hope he is doing good.
I would be pulling for BH this week, but....
I am a PN-G grad....  I think BH troubles against purple and white teams will continue.  Good luck though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder