For BH Fans

bh146

[quote name="BHFAN" post="900880" timestamp="1289170320"]
[quote author=Two-Dogs... link=topic=75682.msg900528#msg900528 date=1289152136]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=75682.msg900523#msg900523 date=1289151716]
BH 146 thanks for the great shot. The Coaching staff along with the players have done an awesome job this year. I'll try not to get into bashing here ,but i have said for the past 4 years that BH made Price and I think this year has cleared that up. If we were going into the playoffs with this many injured in the past BH wouldn't have a chance in the upcoming game, but these coaches have prepared these kids to be able and step in and win when they are called upon! When Denny went down in the first half of the Crosby game and our back up came in throwing wildly then fumbled a spike attempt on the 3 yard line!!!! I thought "thats it there goes the playoffs", but the half came and the coaches and players adjusted and it looked (Although not as smooth) like nothing had happened. I think it has been hard for everyone to adjust to watching this type of football, but I have enjoyed watching it come together! Goodluck to the players and coaches against PNG we know how good you guys are now lets show PNG! [b]For the first time in a while if feel that no matter what we will not get out coached!![/b]
[/quote]

When was the last time they handed out the "We weren't out coached" trophy?
[/quote]

This Friday will be the 1st annual one ;D
[/quote]

Faircloth and Co will do it again hes an awesome coach and great at making adjustments, BH didnt learn last year so well have to show em again.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the record BH is alot better this year than last,remember they squeezed into the playoffs and I believe they hung pretty close @the half on a undefeated PNG team.That said it seems they've got a much better D this time and therefore a better chance if they don't turn the ball over.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="bh89-2" post="901466" timestamp="1289221150"]
[quote author=Peppermint Patty link=topic=75682.msg900495#msg900495 date=1289150199]
You really do not need a "high speed" lens to photograph BH football.

[/quote]

Just as sure as it will take a wide angle lense to shoot you walking away........ ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

The Donk is for Real!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami