Countdown.SETXsports Your Offical Source For HS Baseball

96 Days to Go

1996 the New York Yankees defeated teh Atlanta Braves in 6 Games to claim their title..It was the beginning of the Joe Torre era

the yankeees were the first team to fall behind 2-0 and still win the title, since the 86 mets...

Game 5 of the 1996 World Series was the last ballgame ever played in Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium

During this series Andruw Jones was the youngest player to ever homer in a world series....He was 19.....I still think he says he is 19....

• 2 weeks later...

So I guess it's 69 days till I here HEY BLUE , WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR EYES CHECKED AT ??? WALMART ??? Or one of my all time favorites... HEY BLUE... THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND STEVIE WONDER IS STEVIE CAN SING !!!!.. I really hope the fans come up with some new things to yell cause all the old stuff is really getting annoying. What I really love is when you have called a really good game behind the plate and its late in the game and maybe you miss a pitch and some guy yells C'mon be consistant out there !!!! Just kills me.. FOr one I am ready for the season. If any of you would like to see about becooming an umpire PM me and I will get you the Info.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi