Silsbee vs WOS for title, predictions?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our secondary wasnt the best it can be against bridge city because coach foreman missed the whole week and they had to come up with a knew way to call coverages and skeems in the secondary! But we have a very very good cornerback in justin thomas and i bet he will be on top of his game friday night to go against silsbee's good #1 reciever! And we have a great pass rush going right now! And did i mention we have a great running game? WO-S will take back their District crown friday night! Silsbee wont score more than once!

Stangs-35

Tigers-7

I have seen Silsbee teams look really bad before we play them then look like a totally different team against us. JJ's junior year I would have bet the house we would beat them by 35 and we nearly (and should have) lost that game. I just do not believe that Silsbee will fold up like that. They have shown their resilience to many times. You can't compare what they did against BC and what we did... Silsbee ALWAYS plays us tough. This is a rivalry game with teams that have similar talent, I doubt it's going to be a blowout either way. 

[quote name="kvillecats9876" post="887062" timestamp="1288024393"]
while silsbee may of been the only team to match up, they dont match this year

WOS by 14+ ...

and BC will blast orangefield.
[/quote]

I think you maybe right, but I consider a 14 point game fairly close. I don't think it will be a 35+ point margin like some think.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="887467" timestamp="1288049029"]
I hope Silsbee brings their A+ game and beat WOS! Tigers win in upset 22-20! Silsbee won't fumble or throw a int. You heard it here first.
[/quote]

The tigers won't score more than 14 pts. The Stangs are coming together well and I look for even more improvement this week. With 2 games to go before the D-II playoffs, I look for WO-S to put the pedal to the metal! MY prediction: WO-S 35 vs. Silsbee 13.

I have been watching Silsbee all year, and have been doing my fair share of complaining. But last Friday night, I started to notice a change in the Tigers.They started to show signs of playing as a team. At the begining of the game they looked a little rough. By the begining of the 4th Quarter Both offense and defense started looking smooth. They may surprise some people Friday night.

[quote name="bigcat" post="887825" timestamp="1288068708"]
I have been watching Silsbee all year, and have been doing my fair share of complaining. But last Friday night, I started to notice a change in the Tigers.They started to show signs of playing as a team. At the begining of the game they looked a little rough. By the begining of the 4th Quarter Both offense and defense started looking smooth. They may surprise some people Friday night.
[/quote]

They will definitely surprise the people predicting a blow out and make a close game of it.  They always play the Stangs tough.  Throw the records and predictions out the window.

[quote name="venom33" post="888788" timestamp="1288194833"]
[quote author=StangMom link=topic=74964.msg888769#msg888769 date=1288192905]
What? Do you think that is now your lucky guess??!!  ;)
[/quote]

this is a "prediction thread" ma'am.... get to predicting or move along. ;D :D ;D
[/quote]

That's funny right there, I don't care what anybody says! ;D

Silsbee by 14!!!!  Unless they fumble, then WOS by 14.

R.I.P. #12

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw