*PRAYERS AT WO-S PLEASE FOR COACH MARK FOREMAN*

Great news!  Continued wishes for a speedy recovery.  For those that may not recall, Mark Foreman was one of the driving forces for the overdue All-Star Classic that was played this fall. 

And I also know that any kid at WO-S that crosses his path, whether they are an athlete or not, is considered his kid.

Again, get well soon, Coach Foreman!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="881933" timestamp="1287600225"]
Great news!  Continued wishes for a speedy recovery.  For those that may not recall, Mark Foreman was one of the driving forces for the overdue All-Star Classic that was played this fall. 

And I also know that any kid at WO-S that crosses his path, whether they are an athlete or not, is considered his kid.

[/quote]

If you were lucky enough to have crossed paths with him you are better for it. I know I am.

[quote name="td" post="882020" timestamp="1287607858"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=74709.msg881933#msg881933 date=1287600225]

[/quote]

If you were lucky enough to have crossed paths with him you are better for it. I know I am.
[/quote]
Ditto.  He has made a lifetime imprint on WO-S football and students. 

I just wanted to say thank you to all that have called, emailed, text, and all the prayers.  Dad is out of ICU as of last night and he is doing much better.  I figured this was the best way to respond to most of you all that have called with concerns.  Again I would like to thank all of you who took the time to check on Dad.  It is greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Toby Foreman
112%

[quote name="TFOREMAN" post="883347" timestamp="1287758187"]
I just wanted to say thank you to all that have called, emailed, text, and all the prayers.  Dad is out of ICU as of last night and he is doing much better.  I figured this was the best way to respond to most of you all that have called with concerns.  Again I would like to thank all of you who took the time to check on Dad.  It is greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Toby Foreman
112%
[/quote]

Thanks for the update Coach Foreman!  Our prayers go out to him, you and your family.

I just wanted to say thank you to all that have called, emailed, text, and all the prayers.  Dad is out of ICU as of last night and he is doing much better.  I figured this was the best way to respond to most of you all that have called with concerns.  Again I would like to thank all of you who took the time to check on Dad.  It is greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Toby Foreman
112%
[/quote]

Thanks Coach. Glad to hear he is doing much better. Let's go play hard for him tomorrow night. It just might be the best medicine for him.

td

I just wanted to say thank you to all that have called, emailed, text, and all the prayers.  Dad is out of ICU as of last night and he is doing much better.  I figured this was the best way to respond to most of you all that have called with concerns.  Again I would like to thank all of you who took the time to check on Dad.  It is greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Toby Foreman
112%
[/quote]

This is GREAT news!  Prayers continued for a speedy recovery from The Reservation!

Thank You,

Toby Foreman
112%
[/quote]

Thanks for the info, T! Glad to hear it, tell him we are thinking about him!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder