For those who stress on the comical nature...

of some of our posts...we have probably come to the realization of a few things...

1)  We are not paid sports analysts...who'd want to be like the Carig James dude anyway?...We are passionate, unpaid sports fans.

2)  Most of us pretty much like each other, though we may not have met each other personally, and smelled the lack of deodorant.  This means we support our teams, and goof with each other.

3)  We try not to be waste exit area retentive.  Which means we don't treat the forum as a holy shrine where the religion of football or any other sport is discussed.  If you treat football or any other sport as something coming close to the Almighty, open a forum caled the Our Lady of the Hail Mary Touchdown Jesus.  You can then pontificate on the many and varied 15-18 year olds and their strengths and weaknesses all you want. 

4) Most of us realize that this time of life, high school, is a growing and learning process for these young men, and that having some 2 ton Bubba talk smack about some other team, or even his team, amounts to...not much.  Have fun boys, we'll yell for you, cheer for you, and scream our lungs out for you.  But at the end of it all, we'll realize it's a game.  The only ones that will worry about it are the ones who blew so much hot air at work that they are scared to go back and face their co-workers.  They thought they were playing the game.

5)  We'll try to make you laugh, and take it all in the good fun it is intended to be...God Bless Y'all!   

[quote name="elhector1" post="880816" timestamp="1287517836"]
of some of our posts...we have probably come to the realization of a few things...

1)  We are not paid sports analysts...who'd want to be like the Carig James dude anyway?...We are passionate, unpaid sports fans.

2)  Most of us pretty much like each other, though we may not have met each other personally, and smelled the lack of deodorant.  This means we support our teams, and goof with each other.

3)  We try not to be waste exit area retentive.  Which means we don't treat the forum as a holy shrine where the religion of football or any other sport is discussed.  If you treat football or any other sport as something coming close to the Almighty, open a forum caled the Our Lady of the Hail Mary Touchdown Jesus.  You can then pontificate on the many and varied 15-18 year olds and their strengths and weaknesses all you want. 

4) Most of us realize that this time of life, high school, is a growing and learning process for these young men, and that having some 2 ton Bubba talk smack about some other team, or even his team, amounts to...not much.  Have fun boys, we'll yell for you, cheer for you, and scream our lungs out for you.  But at the end of it all, we'll realize it's a game.  The only ones that will worry about it are the ones who blew so much hot air at work that they are scared to go back and face their co-workers.  They thought they were playing the game.

5)  We'll try to make you laugh, and take it all in the good fun it is intended to be...God Bless Y'all!   
[/quote]

Good Post...More Truth than humor actually.... ;)

Nice post! The movie "Friday Night Lights" shows you how passionate people take high school football. Funny how people act over a team losing! Seems to me that people need to focus more on Christ, family, and work. Football is a game. As long as the kids are healthy after the game is really what matters.

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="880854" timestamp="1287519850"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=74705.msg880852#msg880852 date=1287519779]
[quote author=Sgt Rey link=topic=74705.msg880849#msg880849 date=1287519707]
El hector for Moderator!!!
[/quote]
El Presidente
[/quote]
El Mero-mero!
[/quote]

A round of Tequila for everyone...Reposado!...And for those who don't imbibe...Around of Sasparilla!

[quote name="elhector1" post="880858" timestamp="1287519943"]
[quote author=Sgt Rey link=topic=74705.msg880854#msg880854 date=1287519850]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=74705.msg880852#msg880852 date=1287519779]
[quote author=Sgt Rey link=topic=74705.msg880849#msg880849 date=1287519707]
El hector for Moderator!!!
[/quote]
El Presidente
[/quote]
El Mero-mero!
[/quote]

A round of Tequila for everyone...Reposado!...And for those who don't imbibe...Around of Sasparilla!
[/quote]

I'll take the Repoado !  ;D

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="elhector1" post="880816" timestamp="1287517836"]

1)  We are not paid sports analysts...who'd want to be like the Carig James dude anyway?...We are passionate, unpaid sports fans.

2)  Most of us pretty much like each other, though we may not have met each other personally, and smelled the lack of deodorant.  This means we support our teams, and goof with each other.

3)  We try not to be waste exit area retentive.  Which means we don't treat the forum as a holy shrine where the religion of football or any other sport is discussed.  If you treat football or any other sport as something coming close to the Almighty, open a forum caled the Our Lady of the Hail Mary Touchdown Jesus.  You can then pontificate on the many and varied 15-18 year olds and their strengths and weaknesses all you want.  

4) Most of us realize that this time of life, high school, is a growing and learning process for these young men, and that having some 2 ton Bubba talk smack about some other team, or even his team, amounts to...not much.  Have fun boys, we'll yell for you, cheer for you, and scream our lungs out for you.  But at the end of it all, we'll realize it's a game.  The only ones that will worry about it are the ones who blew so much hot air at work that they are scared to go back and face their co-workers.  They thought they were playing the game.

5)  We'll try to make you laugh, and take it all in the good fun it is intended to be...God Bless Y'all!    
[/quote]

Good post. Times have changed since I was young. Life was simple back then. I think the message boards are a good thing if used in the correct manner. It also has its draw backs. Told myself I would never get a facebook, well I did and at first I was addicted. On it everynight. Now not so much and I have only had one for about 4 months. Kind of the same with Setxsports. When my kids were in high school I was on everyday and night. Now not so much, I mainly use the website to keep up with scores in the area. Do like giving my opinion every once in a while. Sometimes I misinterpret a post and post something I should not have but I have always been man enough to say when I am wrong. Also some people can't handle the truth. Just the way it is. What I truley love about the message board is you can't see color.

I am not sure whats more fun, posting smack or watching someone new blow-up over it.  Over time they either go away mad or just ignore it.  Every once in a while their pink thong adjust just a hair (no not a Dayton hair) and they post some of their own.  That must have been what Moses saw when the rain stopped.  A hairy Dayton person snuggled next to a elephant posting smack.  ;D ;D   

[quote name="bh89-2" post="880894" timestamp="1287522116"]
I am not sure whats more fun, posting smack or watching someone new blow-up over it.  Over time they either go away mad or just ignore it.  Every once in a while their pink thong adjust just a hair (no not a Dayton hair) and they post some of their own.  That must have been what Moses saw when the rain stopped.  A hairy Dayton person snuggled next to a elephant posting smack.   ;D ;D   
[/quote]
Speakin of..............
Q--Whats the difference between a BH fan and a chimp

A-- One is hairy,stupid,and smells and the other is a chimpanzee ;D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="880902" timestamp="1287522568"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=74705.msg880894#msg880894 date=1287522116]
I am not sure whats more fun, posting smack or watching someone new blow-up over it.  Over time they either go away mad or just ignore it.  Every once in a while their pink thong adjust just a hair (no not a Dayton hair) and they post some of their own.  That must have been what Moses saw when the rain stopped.  A hairy Dayton person snuggled next to a elephant posting smack.   ;D ;D   
[/quote]
Speakin of..............

[/quote]

AWWWW, you found one of those "Jokes for Dummy" books............ ;D ;D  Got to get some new material BRONX, or at least original.  It's like telling a late story or messing a joke up mid-stream, just does'nt work.  A lot like how you got here.  Dad was just a bit late................(well you know "The Rest of the Story").  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="880916" timestamp="1287523460"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=74705.msg880902#msg880902 date=1287522568]
[/quote]
Speakin of..............

[/quote]

AWWWW, you found one of those "Jokes for Dummy" books............ ;D ;D  Got to get some new material BRONX, or at least original.  It's like telling a late story or messing a joke up mid-stream, just does'nt work.  A lot like how you got here.  Dad was just a bit late................(well you know "The Rest of the Story").  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
This is a peaceful friendly forum...no bashing, cause then it's going to lead to nothing but high blood pressure... ;D

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="880922" timestamp="1287523720"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=74705.msg880916#msg880916 date=1287523460]
[/quote]
Speakin of..............

[/quote]

[/quote]
This is a peaceful friendly forum...no bashing, cause then it's going to lead to nothing but high blood pressure... ;D
[/quote]

It's friendly....no bashing.  ;) ;)

[quote name="bh89-2" post="880916" timestamp="1287523460"]
[/quote]
Speakin of..............

[/quote]

[/quote]
Had to keep it on your level smoking baby "Jokes For Dummies"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw