CROSBY VS. DAYTON SMACK-A-THON

[quote name="BHPLYR_84" post="889596" timestamp="1288283611"]
all i got to say is if dayton is so good is wheres the state champions ships??? oh wait you've made it once and got beat.

whys it smell so bad in dayton???

cause all the trash
[/quote]
Welcome to the board there BHPLY_84! Thanks for joining! We have really needed some more BH posters with the class, intelligence and tact you have have shown on your first two posts. You're going to fit in great around here.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i got to say is if dayton is so good is wheres the state champions ships??? oh wait you've made it once and got beat.

cause all the trash
[/quote] Your saying "Victory" smells bad ! or is it that not often you get the opportunity to indulge the sweet aroma until you come to Dayton !

[quote name="BHPLYR_84" post="889610" timestamp="1288284583"]
figured id join tired of watching dayton people have nothing better to talk about every week than BH im starting to think you wish you was an Eagle!! i smell sweet victory every friday 4 weeks in a row. i get satisfaction looking at that score board everyweek.  :)
[/quote]
Yall have been on a roll for 4 weeks, but what about the scoreboard 5 weeks ago?

[quote name="BHPLYR_84" post="889610" timestamp="1288284583"]
figured id join tired of watching dayton people have nothing better to talk about every week than BH im starting to think you wish you was an Eagle!! i smell sweet victory every friday 4 weeks in a row. i get satisfaction looking at that score board everyweek.  :)
[/quote]

Good to see the time spent with the BH English department payed off.  

By the way, Chuck Norris and Mr. T’s fists collided once in the 90's, resulting in the birth of Aaron Ripkowski.

[quote name="BHPLYR_84" post="889619" timestamp="1288285002"]
[b][i][u][u][i][b]dirty reffs[/b][/i][/u][/u][/i][/b], and half the team with food posioning. so lots of throwing up, and lots of fumbles from our young RB's
[/quote]
Are you smokin baby's son? C'mon, tell the truth. I can see the resemblance in your posts. You forgot to mention Dayton's cheating though.  ;D What grade are you in Smokin Baby Jr.?

[b][i][u][u][i][b]dirty reffs[/b][/i][/u][/u][/i][/b], and half the team with food posioning. so lots of throwing up, and lots of fumbles from our young RB's
[/quote]- Wow - you can nullify 54 point's out of excuses ! your good - you will come in handy for BH  during the playoffs - ;)

cause all the trash
[/quote]
Why would Dayton have champions ships? We are not the Navy, we dont have ships.
But, BHPLYR we welcome you to the board because its not everyday that we can talk smack with a 6th grader and not get in trouble for it.

smokin baby has some ggod points. hes a wise man. but id put money on if we played dayton again the score wouldnt be the same. yall are nowhere near 54 points better. our defense is just settling down and everything is gettin right. we are a different football team. i admit dayton is the well deserved #1 team in 19-4a but dont llok past BH

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="889640" timestamp="1288285627"]
[quote author=BHPLYR_84 link=topic=74564.msg889619#msg889619 date=1288285002]
[/quote]
Are you smokin baby's son? C'mon, tell the truth. I can see the resemblance in your posts. You forgot to mention Dayton's cheating though.  ;D What grade are you in Smokin Baby Jr.?
[/quote]

HOLY MOLY......dang man, I can't afford more child support and an english class.   Give a man a break!!   ;D

Oh, and Octfeb, regardless of your mighty-fine smile, I can't afford you either.  I know what your thinking, but PLEASE stay away!!!!!  ;D ;D 

Do they teach in English in BH schools? I hope that kid is in 6th grade because if he is in high school then thats just sad. Maybe there is a reason that he cant think straight. He must play for BH and still feeling the effects of Rip hitting him in his ear hole. Oh, look at the little birdies,, oh little birdies!

Did I mention watching Rip pick up a friggin' blown over deer stand by himself?  Alright I didn't see it but I was sitting in it thinking how in the %$#% did he pick this up by himself?  It should've taken at least 3 people!!  What to watch for come Friday....first time Merka puts his head down and tries to run over #45. 

[/quote]
The throwing up was from watching the eaglets playing so called football. We had to blind fold all the kids in the stands due to the graffic nature of the mythical 54 pt beat down. Now back to the thread...................Crosby SUX

I am absolutely 100% ready for this game to take place.  To borrow from my much admired friends at Westbrook, IT'S GO TIME BUTCHES.
Tyrones Predictions:

Andres Herrera will be the offensive player of the game.  He will be like the hispanic version of doug flutie with the moxy of macho camacho.  Andres is about to take it up another level and show everyone that he is one of the toughest quarterbacks that Dayton has had in a long time.

Darrian Wright, Aarron Ripkowski, Xavier Baldwin.  These 3 will make big plays and will continue to make big plays as the season progresses. 

This will be a statement game for the secondary.  The safety should have noticed that Merka is either on the button or a little long which indicates he has too much arm for his receivers.  Defensive backs will play the ball and the receiver...look for interceptions on tipped balls that go airborne.

Dayton wins.

Crosby 17    Dayton 56

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="882228" timestamp="1287620335"]
[quote author=hill1970 link=topic=74564.msg882209#msg882209 date=1287619720]
We are here, just watching the Dayton fans dig there hole. I sure hope that y'all like the taste of crow, because there will be plenty to eat after 10/29/10.
[/quote]

You do realize that the butt kicking Dayton is going to put on Crosby is going to be legendary don't you?  You're children's children will tell their children about the terrible things that happened to the Cougars on the 29th of October in the year of our lord 2010.  I would suggest that the cougars have counselors on hand so that the coog fans will have someone to guide them into healing after they watch their team get dismantled.
[/quote]

This post is in my top ten...just sayin'.

[quote name="Backflipper" post="890044" timestamp="1288327843"]
If Dayton wins this game, Herrera's new name will be "El Paso"... Heck thats the greatest name for a mexican quarterback EVER.. Can I get some Karma for that???
[/quote]
El Passo!  :D :D I love it!  [size=14pt][color=purple]VIVA EL PASSO!!!![/color][/size]

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="890037" timestamp="1288325211"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=74564.msg882228#msg882228 date=1287620335]
We are here, just watching the Dayton fans dig there hole. I sure hope that y'all like the taste of crow, because there will be plenty to eat after 10/29/10.
[/quote]

You do realize that the butt kicking Dayton is going to put on Crosby is going to be legendary don't you?  You're children's children will tell their children about the terrible things that happened to the Cougars on the 29th of October in the year of our lord 2010.  I would suggest that the cougars have counselors on hand so that the coog fans will have someone to guide them into healing after they watch their team get dismantled.
[/quote]

[/quote]

gotta give it to ya... that is a pretty good one... 2nd sentence is my favorite.

I'll give ya two quarters tonight, but just warning ya now, if Crosby beats Dayton don't even try and get on here for a few days.  There is going to be brutal smack flying all over this place from all directions.  The Trinity River might even reverse flow, the moon will orbit backwards, and I will likely wet my pants laughing.  Woops, tinkled already.  ;D ;D

Oh, and Toups I tried getting one of those 54 cent specials and they still have extra security at Sonic.  Seems they are affraid of you and the boy............  ;D ;D  I pushed that red botton and they swarmed the car thinking I had a video camera.  ;D ;D   

[quote name="dayton" post="890095" timestamp="1288353802"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=74564.msg890037#msg890037 date=1288325211]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=74564.msg882228#msg882228 date=1287620335]
[/quote]

You do realize that the butt kicking Dayton is going to put on Crosby is going to be legendary don't you?  You're children's children will tell their children about the terrible things that happened to the Cougars on the 29th of October in the year of our [b]Lord[/b] 2010.  I would suggest that the cougars have counselors on hand so that the coog fans will have someone to guide them into healing after they watch their team get dismantled.
[/quote]

[/quote]

gotta give it to ya... that is a pretty good one... 2nd sentence is my favorite.
[/quote]

God one, but Lord should be capitalized.