CROSBY VS. DAYTON SMACK-A-THON

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="882469" timestamp="1287663205"]
Its hard to believe Crosby only has 3 maybe 4 fans on here to talk smack.  Come on Crosby, compete at something, you know you are only second best in 19-4a.  :) ;D ;D
[/quote]
They dont want to write checks that their "butox" cant cash. ;)

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="882469" timestamp="1287663205"]
Its hard to believe Crosby only has 3 maybe 4 fans on here to talk smack.  Come on Crosby, compete at something, you know you are only second best in 19-4a.  :) ;D ;D
[/quote]
Actually they are tired for first with a 4-0 record. And Crosby is gonna make an upset here and i give them the edge by a TD. Dayton fans go home crying and also they stay off this website for a week.

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="882585" timestamp="1287674293"]
[quote author=Broncofan65 link=topic=74564.msg882469#msg882469 date=1287663205]
[/quote]
Actually they are[b] [size=14pt]tired[/size] [/b] for first with a 4-0 record. And Crosby is gonna make an upset here and i give them the edge by a TD. Dayton fans go home crying and also they stay off this website for a week.
[/quote]

guess they better rest up!  ;) :D

What Dayton poster agreed to staying off for a week?

Not sure it would be an upset if Crosby won... They've got to be the favorite in this one. I mean, they are the defending district champs, they dominated Dayton last year, they've got a D1 QB. I'm not sure how they wouldn't be favored.

I just hope we can keep it respectable. I'm looking for a moral victory in this one.

[/quote]
Actually they are tired for first with a 4-0 record. And Crosby is gonna make an upset here and i give them the edge by a TD. Dayton fans go home crying and also they stay off this website for a week.
[/quote]
I can see the headlines now " Cougs get STUFFED by the Broncos"  (not just at Rowdy Bucks) and if the Dayton fans did not post for a week SETX would shut down its operations and send search parties for the best smack talking fans of all time. ;)

[/quote]
[/quote]

How about you take all six of your posts and stick them up your cougar hole.

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="882600" timestamp="1287675422"]
Cougar hole? what is that short for... and no dayton fans agreed to staying off. they will just be embarrassed of all the smack talk they do in everything and finally they will be shut up.
[/quote] irrational, delusional, dysfunctional, and just down right comical comment from a [b]tired[/b]  for 1st kitty fan.. could it have been meant to read [b]tired[/b] of being 1st? And Dayton fans to stay off here for a WEEK! you must be WE TODD ED.....

Cougar hole? what is that short for... and no dayton fans agreed to staying off. they will just be embarrassed of all the smack talk they do in everything and finally they will be shut up.
[/quote]

the posters that tick you off aren't going anywhere. I suspect if Crosby gets beat, you'll be one of the first to disappear...  :-\

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="882620" timestamp="1287676654"]
Ehh. no not really. im not even from crosby. Just anti- Dayton. All dem country hicks think they are ole hot stuff ermm cause dem ponies got ranked in dat state ranking one year.
[/quote]

it was at least 2 years...  ;D

who's your team?

You really don't have much to do if you start an account just for the purpose of being anti-dayton. ::)

Okay I got the funny pics thing out of my system. But I got more if I'm forced to use them so don't get in my face!

Now for some football! I know the Hwy. 90 shootout is still 9 days away but let's face it, there are no NF fans on here and that game just doesn't compare. So we might as well look ahead.

[u]Questions on the Crosby vs. Dayton game:[/u]
1. Can the Bronco defense get to Merka with their 3-4? Do they even really want to flush him or just contain him?

2. Is the Cougar defense good enough to stop the new and improved Bronco O?

3. Can the Broncos keep from giving Crosby the ball inside our own 30?

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="882635" timestamp="1287677786"]
I guess you could say BH but not a big football fan of theirs. Glad Dayton BTHO of them 54-0
[/quote]
And thats anti-Dayton????????????????????? Come on son grow a pair and pull for a team. Hold head proud and repeat after me.......... "theres always room on the big [color=purple]PURPLE[/color] bandwagon

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="882639" timestamp="1287678017"]
Okay I got the funny pics thing out of my system. But I got more if I'm forced to use them so don't get in my face!
[size=10pt][b]Save them for next week and then let 'em fly[/b][/size]Now for some football! I know the Hwy. 90 shootout is still 9 days away but let's face it, there are no NF fans on here and that game just doesn't compare. So we might as well look ahead.

1. Can the Bronco defense get to Merka with their 3-4? Do they even really want to flush him or just contain him?
[size=10pt][b]I think we wanna contain him.[/b][/size]

[size=10pt][b]I think we'll be able to score enough and we'll stop them more. I won't even try predicting a score[/b][/size]

[b][size=10pt]yes[/size][/b] >:( >:(
[/quote]

[quote name="dayton" post="882647" timestamp="1287678296"]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=74564.msg882639#msg882639 date=1287678017]
[size=10pt][b]Save them for next week and then let 'em fly[/b][/size]Now for some football! I know the Hwy. 90 shootout is still 9 days away but let's face it, there are no NF fans on here and that game just doesn't compare. So we might as well look ahead.

[size=10pt][b]I think we wanna contain him.[/b][/size]

[size=10pt][b]I think we'll be able to score enough and we'll stop them more. I won't even try predicting a score[/b][/size]

[b][size=10pt]yes[/size][/b] >:( >:(
[/quote]
[/quote]
1. Turnovers are going to be big.  2.Sooner or later we have got to return punts and not just watch em roll 3. Come ready to play dont expect anything easy

[/quote]

Apparently you haven't been around very long.  We do not shut up after losses either and we will take our medicine.  HOWEVER, something tells me we won't hear from too many Crosby fans when they get beat. 

[quote name="rollinac" post="882657" timestamp="1287678852"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=74564.msg882600#msg882600 date=1287675422]
[/quote]

Apparently you haven't been around very long.  We do not shut up after losses either and we will take our medicine.  HOWEVER, something tells me we won't hear from too many Crosby fans when they get beat. 
[/q
i dont think that Crosby is going to get beat until the playoffs. Keep dreaming