CROSBY VS. DAYTON SMACK-A-THON

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="hitman009" post="879608" timestamp="1287420993"]
ok sense we are stealing jokes i will still one from tyrone....

How come a Dayton Cheerleader can't pass her drivers test...
she keeps getting in the back seat when the test starts... :D :D

what is safe sex for a Dayton girl.....
lock the back seat!! :D :D
[/quote]
What do Cros fans and tornados have in common?

Theyll both end up in a trailer park eventually

[quote name="hitman009" post="879608" timestamp="1287420993"]
ok sense we are stealing jokes i will still one from tyrone....

How come a Dayton Cheerleader can't pass her drivers test...
she keeps getting in the back seat when the test starts... :D :D

what is safe sex for a Dayton girl.....
lock the back seat!! :D :D
[/quote]
What is safe sex for a Cros fan......
Restrain all the animals that kick

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="879668" timestamp="1287423932"]
Okay, here's one for you guys.
Q. Which team does a Dayton player most have to worry about?

A. That team of Heifers in class that want him to take them to the homecoming dance.  :D Corny I know  :D
[/quote]
we dont look for corny just ask couch tator we look for "CLASSLESS"

I predict that after Oct. 29th trying to find a Crosby fan on here will be like trying to find a thread on SETX that [u]BRONX ROX [/u] hasn't posted in! :D

Sorry dude, I know you're a fellow Bronco fan but WTF!!!? You got like 200 posts in a week! Better watch out or they're gonna test you for PED's. (Post enhancing drugs)

Remember that old story about the old bull and the young bull on top of the hill looking down at all the cows? Patience son...there is plenty of time! ;D

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="879916" timestamp="1287437220"]
I predict that after Oct. 29th trying to find a Crosby fan on here will be like trying to find a thread on SETX that [u]BRONX ROX [/u] hasn't posted in! :D

Sorry dude, I know you're a fellow Bronco fan but what the heck!!!? You got like 200 posts in a week! Better watch out or they're gonna test you for PED's. (Post enhancing drugs)

Remember that old story about the old bull and the young bull on top of the hill looking down at all the cows? Patience son...there is plenty of time! ;D
[/quote]
Been watch football along time not just in good ol down town dayton. Finally found a site where people have a little insight. Remember its not the size of my post its the motion of the ocean. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. I can put myself on a resticted posting diet if that a make you happy.

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="879916" timestamp="1287437220"]

Sorry dude, I know you're a fellow Bronco fan but what the heck!!!? You got like 200 posts in a week! Better watch out or they're gonna test you for PED's. (Post enhancing drugs)

[/quote]

[quote name="octfeb" post="879621" timestamp="1287421436"]
If you see a Crosby Cougar fan on a bike, why should you not swerve to hit him?
It could be your bike.   :-*
[/quote]

So what your trying to say, is if you see someone riding a bike in Dayton, it's stolen?  ;D 

[quote name="bh89-2" post="880046" timestamp="1287445674"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=74564.msg879621#msg879621 date=1287421436]
[/quote]

So what your trying to say, is if you see someone riding a bike in Dayton, it's stolen?   ;D 
[/quote] ur a goober.... to many smokes i guess...  :-*

[quote name="octfeb" post="880074" timestamp="1287447586"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=74564.msg880046#msg880046 date=1287445674]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=74564.msg879621#msg879621 date=1287421436]
[/quote]

So what your trying to say, is if you see someone riding a bike in Dayton, it's stolen?   ;D 
[/quote] ur a goober.... to many smokes i guess...  :-*
[/quote]
Must be a blunt your smoking smoking baby

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="880427" timestamp="1287490250"]
****ATTENTION*****

Unless you guys want this thread to go away, you will clean up your posts immediately. Otherwise, this thread will be deleted.

Also, this is a warning to those who have had their posts modified. If you continue to make those kind of posts, you will be banned.
[/quote]

Way to go AAW it's getting pretty bad on some of these threads..Thanks ;)

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="880431" timestamp="1287490985"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=74564.msg880427#msg880427 date=1287490250]
****ATTENTION*****

Unless you guys want this thread to go away, you will clean up your posts immediately. Otherwise, this thread will be deleted.

Also, this is a warning to those who have had their posts modified. If you continue to make those kind of posts, you will be banned.
[/quote]

Way to go AAW it's getting pretty bad on some of these threads..Thanks ;)
[/quote] I second that.. Glad someone finally said something

****ATTENTION*****

[/quote] Things must be bad if AggiesAreWe is getting upset - On that note I must say that I'm really appalled at my fellow Dayton posters for such voguer and insensitive behavior . ( Ok- that may be  a stretch !) ;D

****ATTENTION*****

[/quote]

2 days late.  Crosby still sucks though.

****ATTENTION*****

[/quote]
[move]:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'([/move]

Tyronne sure is quiet? 

What the heck got posted to stir the Aggie who likes LSU?  What would he have done if ATM would have moved to the SEC?

Dayton and Crosby is going to be a battle, one in which Dayton usually flops.  Crosby's defense is not very good, so Dayton should roll.  That being said, they are Dayton, and they are scared of Crosby.  ;)