PN-G vs Ozen Prediction

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="utguy09" post="871755" timestamp="1286757603"]
I wouldnt put it passed ozen to win this game. They have plenty of talent to win.
[/quote]

if PN-G plays defense like last week i dont think they will have a problem taking care of ozen cause the PN-G offense has proven they can put up points against anyone

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="871759" timestamp="1286757850"]
Ozen can pass the rock.  That Qb has a gun.  If PNG has there secondary straight now they should win.  If not,  they are fast and the QB can make any pass on the field and scrabbles for good runs.
[/quote]This is true...

[quote name="dmeast11111" post="871805" timestamp="1286760818"]
Ok, I am a png fan... However PNG defense will have to prove that it can stop someone.  One good game doesnt prove that they have what it takes.  PNG offense can without a doubt put over 30 on the board.  If PNGD can make 3 defensive stops.. They win the game. If not they lose..
[/quote]

Good post.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="871792" timestamp="1286759799"]
Ozen say they have not forgotten about the Drama at Cardinal Stadium in 2003...  ;D
[/quote]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I was there that night also, seems like it helped my Dogs as well..... ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    haha369
    Newest Member
    haha369