STFL JUNIOR POWER RANKINGS[top 5]

heres how i see itlumberton put 50 on the bored against a bunch of teams that couldnt whip there own butt!  png white lost a good game to wos in the first week of the season.  saturday at 2 the best team will prevail and honestly i have watched lumberton for 4 weeks in a row and i dont see them beating the brakes off of anyone that plays disciplined football.  i assure you this that we are no bmt team and we do play defense.  A VERY PHYSICAL DEFENSE AT THAT!  talk all the trash you want to but #5 will not have the day he has had against everyone else!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who have y'all beat.  We don't even have a # 5 so please key on him.  I seen your physical defense against Vidor white.  19 points on a wedge.  Ha ha you call that physical?  Good luck headhunter.  What a name, and you tell me I'm calling out kids.  72 points given up against teams that are not in the hunt.  What happened to PNG grey givin people fits like they did y'all in a scrimmage.  If 42-0 is a fit then I need to change my underwear cuz that's a blowout.
L

seriosly tho demons quite all the smack talkin and show me something.  you know who 5 is just like you know who 20 is and 7 and 44and i could go for days. and if you saw the vidor game then by all means practice for that team. please.  like i have said in my last comment at 2 on saturday the best team will prevail and i like mine alot! if you think you have something by running up 31 in the 1st quarter against bmt man your in a bind.  just remember this we dont stop till the whistle blows and i gamn sure aint heard it yet!!!!!

as far as grey giving us fits i was there for thqt as well and im pretty sure no one saw thaqt game either. no one is calling out kids at all.  im just sayin that i know something that you dont know.  PNG WHITE WILL ROLL ON LIKE THE CHAMPS THEY HAVE PROVEN TO BE!!! REMEMBER OUR GROUP DID WIN THE SUPER BOWL LAST YEAR AND BROUGHT BACK SEVERAL FROM A PLAYOFF TEAM ON THE SAME LEVEL.  so until you can talk stats like that take your trash talkin butt back to the trailer park and we will see you saturday!!!!!

Everybody hears this every year from Lumberton from peewee to varsity football about how thier teams are the best most talented teams in the country. The same results as well with Lumberton getting beat and crying about how they should've won. Please almighty Lumberton, please don't beat us in regular season because we haven't played anybody and we've given up too many points. ;D

[quote name="pngheadhunter" post="877816" timestamp="1287284366"]
heres how i see itlumberton put 50 on the bored against a bunch of teams that couldnt whip there own butt!  png white lost a good game to wos in the first week of the season.  saturday at 2 the best team will prevail and honestly i have watched lumberton for 4 weeks in a row and i dont see them beating the brakes off of anyone that plays disciplined football.  i assure you this that we are no bmt team and we do play defense.  A VERY PHYSICAL DEFENSE AT THAT!  talk all the trash you want to but #5 will not have the day he has had against everyone else!
[/quote]

#5 didnt have that great day against wos.they couldnt even score but it was a good game to watch

to add to scalp ems comment i met some parents from lumberton this weekend and there boys play ball for white.  the conversation was hilarious to me because i didnt tell them what teAM im associated with until i mentioned that we play red this coming weekend.  there response was PLEASE PLEASE BEAT THIS TEAM BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY TEAM IN LUMBERTON AND THEY WERE TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT HOW GOOD THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE!!! if thats not funny i dont know what is...  to add to that i truly agree with whoever they where that placed PNG WHITE ahead of slumberton red solely on the basis that they run there mouths better than they play football!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="pngheadhunter" post="878859" timestamp="1287355048"]
to add to scalp ems comment i met some parents from lumberton this weekend and there boys play ball for white.  the conversation was hilarious to me because i didnt tell them what teAM im associated with until i mentioned that we play red this coming weekend.  there response was PLEASE PLEASE BEAT THIS TEAM BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY TEAM IN LUMBERTON AND THEY WERE TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT HOW GOOD THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE!!! if thats not funny i dont know what is...  to add to that i truly agree with whoever they where that placed PNG WHITE ahead of slumberton red solely on the basis that they run there mouths better than they play football!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Wow that's a big claim! I don't know of any parents on Lumberton White that don't support Lumberton Red. They are confident they will go to the superbowl this year, but PNG feels the same way and are just as vocal. We will see this weekend how things work out. Good luck to both.

[quote name="pngheadhunter" post="878859" timestamp="1287355048"]
to add to scalp ems comment i met some parents from lumberton this weekend and there boys play ball for white.  the conversation was hilarious to me because i didnt tell them what teAM im associated with until i mentioned that we play red this coming weekend.  there response was [b]PLEASE PLEASE BEAT THIS TEAM BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY TEAM IN LUMBERTON AND THEY WERE TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT HOW GOOD THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE!![/b]! if thats not funny i dont know what is...  to add to that i truly agree with whoever they where that placed PNG WHITE ahead of slumberton red solely on the basis that they run there mouths better than they play football!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

1.That is such a load of crap on so many levels.

Sorry I didn't come back my computer got repoed from my trailer.  :) In all seriousness I think this will be a great game.  Good luck to all involved.  I hate to hear that the other L-Town team does not support us.  That really breaks my heart.  I thought I had some friends on that team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83