STFL JUNIOR POWER RANKINGS[top 5]

[quote name="icancyourmind" post="873401" timestamp="1286927700"]
Do not underestimate PNG like everyone did last year is all Im going to say.... . As far as I can see it, if they play to their potential, they will beat Lum Red and will end up in a showdown with WOS. I know what my little brother is capable of you guys.......
[/quote]
They better do something besides run your lil brother all day. 7 points and only 3 to 4 first downs all game is not a showdown, I guess 27-7 wasnt enough. BTW that 7 points was a great pass play not any running, if my dvd is correct the longest run was 7 or 8 yards, not bad tho but of course only you know what your lil brother can do!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="One4All" post="874082" timestamp="1287002600"]
[quote author=#1Fan link=topic=73975.msg873451#msg873451 date=1286930792]
WOS SHOULDNT BE HARD TO BEAT WITH #4 GONE DOWN(AT LEAST THATS WHAT I HEARD0
[/quote]Wos have showed more than just #4
[/quote]

i agree they do show more than just him,but he is the one putting up points in a big game so thats why you have to stop him.

[quote name="#1Fan" post="874377" timestamp="1287053382"]
[quote author=One4All link=topic=73975.msg874082#msg874082 date=1287002600]
[/quote]

i agree they do show more than just him,but he is the one putting up points in a big game so thats why you have to stop him.
[/quote]

#4 will tire out your defense. He's like an entergizer bunny, keeps going and going and going........

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="874430" timestamp="1287062503"]
[quote author=#1Fan link=topic=73975.msg874377#msg874377 date=1287053382]
[/quote]

[/quote]

true that.i've never seen him play in person but seen quite a few tapes on there team...you just gotta get the right team to stop him

#4 will tire out your defense. He's like an entergizer bunny, keeps going and going and going........
[/quote]

true that.i've never seen him play in person but seen quite a few tapes on there team...you just gotta get the right team to stop him

[quote name="FootballManiac" post="875156" timestamp="1287138999"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=73975.msg874430#msg874430 date=1287062503]
[quote author=#1Fan link=topic=73975.msg874377#msg874377 date=1287053382]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote YEP  that's true ...but i belive we don't have a team this year that can

Guest Porkchop
PNG - White young? Maybe the running back. All the key players are returners from last year minus the stud running back. I agree with White being ranked second in power but maybe even 1st. If I remember correctly they shut WOS down the 2nd half.... They may just be the team to beat but dont claim to be young.

[quote name="Porkchop" post="875409" timestamp="1287166724"]
PNG - White young? Maybe the running back. All the key players are returners from last year minus the stud running back. I agree with White being ranked second in power but maybe even 1st. If I remember correctly they shut WOS down the 2nd half.... They may just be the team to beat but dont claim to be young.

[/quote]O'really Porkchop. . . . In that case they shut u down BOTH halfs game

[quote name="Porkchop" post="875409" timestamp="1287166724"]

[/quote]

yal really didnt shut wos down..it was the 1st game of the season.if yal shut them down then what did they do to yal?????they put up 27 and yal put up 7...they felt sorry for yal and didnt wanna score more is what i think lol

Guest Porkchop
I just went on what I saw. Im not on the White Team.. Heck Im not on any team, my son is.. WOS beat our team alot worse, I just stated what I saw. No doubt all the teams are much better now. #4 for WOS is great and with out a doubt the best running back I have seen in Jr. divison. That being said, PNG Whites little running back is not far back from him and PN Whites running back is a 9yr old. Hopefully we will see them play again so we can see what happens. Not saying who will win just that it would be a better game is all.

[quote author=Porkchop link=topic=73975.msg875409#msg875409 date=1287166724]

[/quote

White had 6 returning players that were 10 years old. Another I think 5 10 year olds were drafted, and we have 23 total. I would say thats young. Of course some our key players are 10. Keep thinking the 9 year old group doesn't contribute or matter. We play as a team and all the kids 9 and 10 play thier positions well. I do claim that our team is young. We don't start all 10 year olds.

[quote name="Indian1996" post="875483" timestamp="1287174139"]
in case yal didnt know we well be stopping wos and for sure #4 the next time we see them..they're not going to score as much as they think on us
[/quote]

Dude get real 27-7 on the first game of the year. If you have improved that much then why have you given up so many points since that game. Second, what makes u think that we have not improved. I promise you this if you play us again, I will leave no doubt in your mind as to which team is the better of the two. Don't forget that 1 great pass and 3 or 4 first downs does not win games against my defense, don't believe me then watch the video. Better yet I will send you a copy of it. You will not prove anything to me and YOU WILL NOT BEAT THE WOS DEFENSE!! those are my boys and we don't play around. In the words of Christ "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do"

Lumberton Red scored 232-38.  That is 232 scored gave up 38.  PNG I watched ya'lls video and pray to God Scalp- Em is a cop cuz 5 0 is what I think we'll put on you.  After watching tapes seriously don't think this will be close.  Unless your brother is a referee I don't give a damn who or what he is capable of.  We win this game.

[quote name="demons95" post="877653" timestamp="1287279629"]
Lumberton Red scored 232-38.  That is 232 scored gave up 38.   PNG I watched ya'lls video and pray to God Scalp- Em is a cop cuz 5 0 is what I think we'll put on you.  After watching tapes seriously don't think this will be close.  Unless your brother is a referee I don't give a dang who or what he is capable of.  We win this game.
[/quote]
:D :D We'll see

I promise you I could trash talk, but hopefully it's an injury free game. That's pretty sad that you would make a comment like that, joking or not. And that coming from a grown man, wow! What is this my kid is tougher then your kid? Why all the reference to cop talk, what's that have to do with anything football? I know, you were the one that was picked on in school at Lumberton? Heck, me and my oldest two boys have yet to be beat by any team from Lumberton in Football or Baseball. Next week will be no different. When my youngest ( 3 year old) starts playing they won't lose to Lumberton. Looks like it's a family tradition to throw Slumberton around on the diamond and football field :o :o

I'm from the "Show me State of Missouri.  You or your kids have never beat me.  I don't have a toddler but watch my other son on Pee Wee white.  Maybe you can bring me some food to the Super Bowl cuz I'm gonna have 2 kids playing this year.  I like donuts and I'm sure u do too.  Thank you

;D I hate donuts, but I do like pork. Unless your wanting to switch from Lumberton to PNG, your oldest won't be playing in the Super Bowl. I've seen ya'll play in person and not on tape. I honestly don't see a big difference between the two teams. You can play the stats game all day to make you think ya'll are better, but your going to be suprised next Saturday. It's good to know that you support your local police in Lumberton. I imagine they know you by name. :D

[quote name="demons95" post="877805" timestamp="1287284020"]
Scalp-em take a pill. Y'all are a great team. That's why I am giving you the business. I don't want anyone to get hurt, just a good game. Take it easy on us man. Go to work and get off the computer.
[/quote]
;D It's all good, we'll see you chickens next week. Good luck!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder