STFL JUNIOR POWER RANKINGS[top 5]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me If I'm wrong:
*Lum Red score at half was 6-0 and final 18-0.Lost one game against the best team in the league. And you say losing stream!!! ??? ??? ???

If you ask me PNG White and Scalp'em are still living in a dream from last year!!!Wake up somebody just ran a red light!!! ;D ;D ;D
I think I will be Making that drive 10/23 to see that game.
Scalp'em, Will the Chief let you drive your partol car to this game??? :D :D :D

[quote name="BDog95" post="868043" timestamp="1286481628"]
You ain't played the best yet.....ENOUGH SAID
[/quote]
Let's get this rt! ;D ;D ;D I'm not on lum red. Just looking in from the outside. So if you are talking about Ned black? ??? ??? ??? Who have they played??? :-\ :-\ :-\ "ENOUGH SAID"!!! ;) ;) ;)

[quote name="jrmdvs536" post="867805" timestamp="1286464577"]
Whoo Wee it's quiet up in here!

The rank should to be top 8 since 8 go to the playoffs. I don't know how the playoff seed works but here it is for what its worth.

[/quote]

It's the top two from each division and then two wild card teams.

[quote name="jrmdvs536" post="868084" timestamp="1286485433"]
[quote author=LookOut link=topic=73975.msg867837#msg867837 date=1286466557]
Correct me If I'm wrong:
*Lum Red score at half was 6-0 and final 18-0.Lost one game against the best team in the league. And you say losing stream!!! ??? ??? ???
[/quote]

[b]I don't know what it was at the half but I did hear that wos had a td on the 3rd play that got called back when it should have stood so you are right and wrong. [/b] The reason I said lum-r lost steam because now they need to figure out how to stop wos and then find a way to put points up for themselves and they didn't do either one last week. The wos loss was big because it puts lum in 3rd place behind ned-b and their path is harder now. Like I said before I don't know how the seeding is done exactly but the website says the top 6 get placed 1&2 from each division then ranked by their overall record. The record for ned-b is better than lum-r and it don't matter who ned had to play to get to the 2 spot just that they're there. That could mess everything up because if lum-r & wos play before they get to the bowl then lum won't be in the bowl.

[/quote]

Let's see......

Looking at both schedules, the only team they have both played is PNG - Grey

Lumberton Red beat them 31-0
Ned. Black beat them 19 to 12

Based on that alone, I would put my money on Lumberton Red if/when they meet Ned. Black.

If you didn't know the score at 1/2 time, that tells me you didn't see the game. If you didn't see the game, how do you know the touchdown should have counted? Oh wait, someone from the WOS stands told you........ I bet I could find someone from the Lumberton stands that would say the opposite.  ::)

Red does have some work to do, WOS is a great team........but ANY team can be beat. (I bet the fine coaches at WOS would even agree)  ;D

[quote name="LookOut" post="867837" timestamp="1286466557"]
Correct me If I'm wrong:

If you ask me PNG White and Scalp'em are still living in a dream from last year!!!Wake up somebody just ran a red light!!! ;D ;D ;D
I think I will be Making that drive 10/23 to see that game.
Scalp'em, Will the Chief let you drive your partol car to this game??? :D :D :D
[/quote]
I see you got a new name ;D Ya'll keep thinking that. Same scenario as last year. Got beat by WOS first game, and then ran the table!! Anything can happen, we're young. Just to make the playoffs is an accomplishment. Seen Paul D last weekend at LU game.

1. WOS        They deserve it until the get beat.                                                                              2. Ned Bl.      They are 5-0...Doesn't matter who they have played. They are undefeated!                      3. Pn-g white  They are good, well coached, and got talented kids..                                                    4. Lum-red      Obviously they are good as well...week 8 should be interesting to say the least.              5. Lum white    Dont know much about em                                                                                      6. Ned white                                                                                                                              7. Kountze                                                                                                                                  8. Pn-g grey    Big improvement from last year.                                                                                They are kids....who really knows whats going to happen as long as they are having fun thats all that matters....Good luck to all of you.

All praise to west orange for their effort and execution on that day, however i happen to know that was no more than than a fact finding mission for lum red.  Once more i will day in public forum that the only teams that matter have played last week on lum field at 4:00pm.  I know scalp em may have disputes, and at the risk of a speeding ticket in PNG, i will say that will be dealt with shortly.

[quote name="ac89" post="870032" timestamp="1286599192"]
All praise to west orange for their effort and execution on that day, however i happen to know that was no more than than a fact finding mission for lum red.  Once more i will day in public forum that the only teams that matter have played last week on lum field at 4:00pm.  I know scalp em may have disputes, and at the risk of a speeding ticket in PNG, i will say that will be dealt with shortly.
[/quote]\
what does the part about fact fnding mission mean, I hope you are not saying you didnt play to win and that it was only to see how good we are? please clarify this for me!!!

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="866557" timestamp="1286305282"]
This is my picks, although 2 and 3 could go either way, but my heart is with PNG. They play each other last week, so that will determine the spot.
1.WOS
2.PNG White
3.Lum Red
4.Ned White
5.Ned Black
[/quote]

ok here is my thinking lum red has just blown up a bmt team that has scored 14 points in 2 seasons wow there really good those raiders! they did not look to impressive against wo-s no matter what the score is.  the game to tell it all will be the png white game in week 8 at 2pm in lumberton.  that will tell the tale.  png white has shown great signs in coaching and the players that they have.  they have and still are fighting injury problems and have not had there full team since week 1. so my question is how is lumb red considered better than them when png white is winning games with back up players and doing it convincingly?  week 8 will say a lot and my heart is with the INDIANS!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi