Kirbyville At BC Predictions

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey kville balla..why do you think kville will kill bc?
Because they been killing everybody else thats an average team like BC. What makes them no different? Only deal with BC they have had our number the last couple years. Its not going to happen this year. Kirbyville is not a average team actually they are above average right now. In my opinion Silsbee is above average right now. Kirbyville/Silsbee will fight for 2nd.

so your answere to why kville will kill us is that "bc is average, and we're not" ?? wow...you dont know football but you sure do know how to avoid direct questions. look i'll tell ya what makes us different..its called heart ..we thrive off the fourth quarter, we're also getting healthier every week and will be have more experience playing as a unit come friday night (2nd week in a row being full strength for the first time all season) we're quick up front on both lines and our backs hit the hole quickly. we've proven that we can throw if need be. our run defense has been getting better every week. we've cut down on the turnovers seriously since the beggining of the season. oh yea we've got an amazing athlete running the show... do you have anything to counter that? im not being sarcastic, im being serious...i really wanna know why you believe what you do..

Heart and a amazing athlete?? I heard this from several Orangefield fans. I need to hear from you after the game. BC fixing to get beat man. What makes you think Kirbyville don't have no speed. Its best they play with heart because its going to get ugly. It will be very very hard for BC to get another win over Kirbyville.

Guest Football

Kirbyville does have a stout team this year. The cardinals are going to have to have a great week of preparation and focus to claim that playoff spot!

:evil: Kvilleballa - WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU - DO YOU KNOW HOW STUPID YOU SOUND! And what happened to that big huge blowout that you predicted for Silsbee and WO-S. And who in their right mind respects you? Get your foot out of your mouth and stop embarrissing your team and town! We'll see you goes 2nd.

I personally have nothing against Kirbyville and I wish you the best of luck, but I hope you all in Kirbyville get a hold of kballa because he is not doing your town/team any justice! Just shut-up already kballa!!!

Kville is going to have to stop giving up the big plays. Like 3rd down 90+ yard TD pass against OF. 90+ 3rd down TD run against HJ. I believe they gave up a 4th down TD to WOS and a couple of 3rd and long TD's against WOS. There defense is going to have to get tuff in the next few weeks if they are going to go anywhere. Way to many missed tackles.

hey k-villeballa, i'm from the ville and i'm begging you to stop making an @&# out of yourself! its starting to get really ( how should i say this) PAFETIC! its one thing to support your team and all but its another thing to make yourself and your town look like a bunch of idiots! just let the boys play ball and see how it turns out, because i'm not sure you know anything about anything. and please, for the love of GOD, use spell check!

thank you.

my prediction.............k-ville 28.....bc 20

see how easy that was balla? just leave it at that.

hey k-villeballa' date=' i'm from the ville and i'm begging you to stop making an @&# out of yourself! its starting to get really ( how should i say this) PAFETIC! its one thing to support your team and all but its another thing to make yourself and your town look like a bunch of idiots! just let the boys play ball and see how it turns out, because i'm not sure you know anything about anything. and please, for the love of GOD, use spell check!

thank you.

my prediction.............k-ville 28.....bc 20

see how easy that was balla? just leave it at that.[/quote']

You are not from Kirbyville!! Shut up!!!

I have been waiting for a couple of weeks, for us to get to Friday night, to be able to watch BC/K-ville, but the week leading up to this game is going to be a joke. I might have to not visit this board for the rest of the week, because I feel I am getting dumber week by week. Reading this garbage that K-ville ball calls the english language is numbing my brain. And as we all can see, he still did not reply to my bet. He is all talk and no show. When BC wins Friday, maybe this will shut his ignorant mouth up. My five year old speaks with better english than you do. And can probably spell better. And would even submit that she knows more about football than you do. All you know is they are going to win because the moons of Jupiter have aligned or some other stupid reason. I hate being rude to you, because I don't like speaking bad about someone, but you bring out the worst in me. Please bring something productive, football wise, or go home. And this garbage about you being hated by few and respected by many...Well, that's a load of horse puckey. I would like to have a show of hands of the people that like and/or respect K-villeballa...Anyone...Anyone...Anyone...Just as I thought.

And as we all can see' date=' he still did not reply to my bet. He is all talk and no show.[/quote']

Kvileballa didn't respond to my bet either! The thought of actually participating in academics appears to be his biggest fear :lol: I bet his "lady friend" in Jasper is a real looker, too. :wink: I wonder if she is the mental giant that balla is? (Isn't the school for the deaf, dumb, and blind in Jasper?) That would explain his having to relocate!

I believe after this week, he will find it difficult to come up with much material. BC is ready, and balla gonna squalla when the Cardinals deliver this Friday!!

To all you other Wildcat fans, welcome to Bridge City, and best of luck to you guys. Safe trip and injury-free game.

Cardinals 28

Wildcats 21

Bridge City barely winning games and everybody talking about Kirbyville losing?? Please!! Kirbyville is ready for this game. I bet Kirbyville win big!!

as far as i know.. it doesnt matter if you win by one t.d. or one safety or one field goal in the fourth quarter.. a win is a win... as long as the scoreboard says you have more points when the clock says zero you walk a winner...

even though im a firm believer in the fact that there is a difference in being outscored and being a "loser" (i.e. not playing to your potential).. you can play your heart out till the last second and still come up short on the scoreboard..

as far as friday night is concerned.. BC WILL WIN.. this will be the second week we're playing with a healthy, strong team.. as long as we stay focused and determined.. we will walk away with a win.. on the scoreboard and in our hearts....

Guest Orangeboy

Coach Tarver better get some new plays off the Madden video game. Dishon or Mills won't get a 100 yards on us.

The kid from HJ ran for 94 in one play right up the gut. And Dishon is a much betta runna than him dogg. Coach Tarver will have his birds ready.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder