Kirbyville At BC Predictions

Guest Sports Cards

Key players are coming every week. Hopefully ben garcia and carl carlton will be back this week. The amazing thing is that we HAVE won even with so many injuries. All that really matters is what the scoreboard says at the end of the game :mrgreen: :D :twisted:

Ben Garcia won't be back soon, Carl Carlton played last week and had two huge pass deflections.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care what yall say. Kirbyville is a much better team than BC. They average at least 40 points a game. Orangeboy you said the kid from HJ ran a 94 yard td. Did they win?? I don't think so. Look like it was a blowout. How you know we didn't have starters out? It should be no different when Kirbyville comes to BC. I hope Dishon and Mills not all they have. If Kirbyville get at least 2 scores ahead BC can forget about the playoffs. Orangeboy I think you the same dude that said OF was going to beat Kirbyville.

Key players are coming every week. Hopefully ben garcia and carl carlton will be back this week. The amazing thing is that we HAVE won even with so many injuries. All that really matters is what the scoreboard says at the end of the game :mrgreen: :D :twisted:

I can't wait to hear your excuse. Kirbyville will put at least 30 or 40 points up. Keep thinking Kirbyville don't have a defense. By the time the game is over you will be chewing on your finger nails. You might cancel your account to avoid me!! :lol:

Dishon is not OF. Trust me.

We know he is a great athlete. Kirbyville has more. Sounds like to me BC is more one dimensional. You said he is not OF. Well I say yall can't be too dominant with the score indications. I promise you, Kirbyville will put more points on the board than you guys had all year long.

I can't wait to hear your excuse. Kirbyville will put at least 30 or 40 points up. Keep thinking Kirbyville don't have a defense. By the time the game is over you will be chewing on your finger nails. You might cancel your account to avoid me!! :lol:

What are you talking about moron. We can't avoid you now. You're like the freaking plague. You hijack every thread on here with your ignant (that is the balla way to spell ignorant) ramblings. I hope you have a gaurdian or something on standby for Friday night. As in love as you are with K-ville football, I'm afraid when BC wins friday, we are going to have to put you on suicide watch. You might be inclined to throw yourself in front of the first log truck that passes down 96.

Guest Orangeboy

I don't care what yall say. Kirbyville is a much better team than BC. They average at least 40 points a game. Orangeboy you said the kid from HJ ran a 94 yard td. Did they win?? I don't think so. Look like it was a blowout. How you know we didn't have starters out? It should be no different when Kirbyville comes to BC. I hope Dishon and Mills not all they have. If Kirbyville get at least 2 scores ahead BC can forget about the playoffs. Orangeboy I think you the same dude that said OF was going to beat Kirbyville.

Yes, I did say Orangefield would beat Kirbyville, I thought Orangefield was a much better team than they are, but it looks like they overachieved for a few weeks. I was at the Kirbyville-HJ game last week and was very impressed with Kirbyville. #21 Crawford can go, they just throw it up to the kid and he goes and gets it. BC will have to play their best to have a shot to win this one, but I did see some weaknesses on Kirbyville, should be a great game. Peace out Balla.

hey kville do you even play football? if so for who and what number?.....and line up 8 men in the box so WE CAN get our passing game going....first, if you havent noticed check the district stats. johhny dishon has by himself as many yards as your teams top 2 runners, and my boy mills has only 12 yrds less than your ALL-STATE running back pierce rhodes. also also id like to point out OF averaged about 30 points per game...we held them to 18 "ballaboy". also hmmm dishon and mills is all your talking about, ever heard of defense or maybe david blackshear who has 50+ tkls in 7 games or jeff stringer who can just flat out play football ,patrick carlton who started as a soph ,carl carlton who broke his hand but still managed to make to huge plays on the pass game, chris foster who has 50+ tkls and an int that was a td but the ref cannot see....be sure to watch this game...and not on the radio at your home in jasper.......i think this will be a very tough game....but with the way BCs d is playing and the way weve dominated to very very solid kirbyville teams for the past 2 years..i think we win by 7 to 10 points......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami