Kirbyville At BC Predictions

Guest Sports Cards

So what's the story on whether or not K-ville has a freshman team? Do they or not? :?:

They do not have a freshmen game. Some of the Freshmen will join the JV to play one game at 6pm, in Kirbyville, Thursday night.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please define "thug attitude"? I don't necessarily like some of the ways people talk and type on here, but I can guarantee you that my kids have probably reverted to saying something "thuggish" as most have. :shock: You can disagree with someone and even find them annoying, but stating that someone "talks with the thug attitude" is about like telling someone that they are talking "white". I have just never figured out how these things are defined. :wink:

Can someone please define "thug attitude"? I don't necessarily like some of the ways people talk and type on here' date=' but I can guarantee you that my kids have probably reverted to saying something "thuggish" as most have. :shock: You can disagree with someone and even find them annoying, but stating that someone "talks with the thug attitude" is about like telling someone that they are talking "white". I have just never figured out how these things are defined. :wink:[/quote']exactly. good post.

hey "ballaboy" just so you know AGAIN, i will say that BC does have a defense just like every other team kirbyville will play. also, OUR defense has been playing pretty dang good lately....see OF score, we held them to 18 points. after they've been avg. about 30 pg....Kirbyville will not score 48 points on us.

obviously "ballaboy" you think that offense is the only aspect in football....

Attn. Stang 4 Life in response to your post' date=' please see above post by K-villeballa as definiton of "thug attitude".[/quote']

Maybe other more politically correct terms such as ignorant, moron, retarded, dumb-a$$, brain-damaged, convict-like, illiterate, wanna-be, loser, degenerate, delinquent, would be more to his liking! :lol: :wink:

I guess this will be the excuse after this whooping!! :twisted:

This was a legitimate question asked to gain info in order to make a better prediction for this match-up. I'll leave the excuses to you K'balla. Your better at making them than me, but don't use em all this week. Save your best ones for next week when those Tigers come calling!!! Your going to need them!!!

Kirbyville is suspect in my opinion. They've been blown out twice this year, by the only two teams they've played who anyone thought might test them (Carthage and WOS). BC on the other hand, has been playing with alot of key players out with injuries, but has still managed to stay in the mix. I think a healthy BC team puts K'ville to the test again this week, and as usual they choke under the pressure. The Cardinals win this one by 12 or more. :wink: :wink:

Guest bleed orange

I agree, but I take blood pressure medicine so he does not bother me. I have also learned that some people get on here just to stir up the pot. Thats what is fun about message boards.

Guest bleed orange

Can someone please define "thug attitude"? I don't necessarily like some of the ways people talk and type on here' date=' but I can guarantee you that my kids have probably reverted to saying something "thuggish" as most have. :shock: You can disagree with someone and even find them annoying, but stating that someone "talks with the thug attitude" is about like telling someone that they are talking "white". I have just never figured out how these things are defined. :wink:[/quote']

I think most people would like to see the english language used more proper.

Guest Orangeboy

Yall crack me up too. All of a sudden BC has or had injuries. Kirbyville will take care of Johnny Dishon tomorrow. There is no doubt in my mind that Kirbyville will lose this one. Kirbyville is and always have been the better team.

Should be a shootout. I think both teams might score 30 points. But finally Balla is making a little sense. :P

Yall crack me up too. All of a sudden BC has or had injuries. Kirbyville will take care of Johnny Dishon tomorrow. There is no doubt in my mind that Kirbyville will lose this one. Kirbyville is and always have been the better team.

Great post balla! They might run you out of KVille oooohh what they already have sent you to Jasper! :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami