Orangefield vs. Silsbee Predictions?

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="864985" timestamp="1286127425"]
We all know what is going to happen. Silsbee is going to crush Orangefield, Hamshire-Fannett and Hardin-Jefferson and then self implode when they play Bridge City and West Orange.
[/quote]
::) ::) ::)
Not saying that we won't get beat by BC and WO-S but doubt we will implode. Silsbee is 30-6-1 all time vs. BC, so saying ''we all know" that Silsbee will implode against BC is a stretch. 3 of BC's victories were during some of their better years against an average to bad Silsbee team and the other 3 were during years they ended up with similar records. Right now I would put BC as a slight favorite in this year's contest with Silsbee having better than a puncher's chance to win.

Again it's going to come down to if Orangefield can tackle and get off the field on 3rd down!!! Silsbee will move the ball on us, we just have to get a couple of stops and hope our offense can go on some clock draining drives that end in points. I think it'll be a competitive game!!!

Again, just like last year when everyone was raving about how well Orangefield was playing and how they could possibly play with the big dogs in 21-3A, they lose to Silsbee 56-20.

I don't see any difference this year. Orangefield is 4-1, but who have they played? Everyone is pointing to this past week's Jasper game, but folks, Jasper is very down this year. Some are comparing the results of Jasper's games with Orangefield and Silsbee. Yes, Orangefield did win by 19, but Silsbee won by 26 and none of that really matters.

I see the same result from last year, at least a 3 TD win for Silsbee.

[quote name="Bobkat" post="865832" timestamp="1286229502"]
Wow that's really funny!!!
[/quote] Laughing at that guy not yall. Orangefield have a good team this year. I remember a couple years again yall came to Kirbyville 0-5 and nearly beat us. As a matter fact we took yall as a joke after seeing yall on film getting beat by Silsbee 55-0 that year.

[quote name="Boogy1000" post="866295" timestamp="1286284401"]
Is McDaniel leading SETX in passing yards?
[/quote]

No.Eddings of Kelly, Taylor from Hardin and DeBerry from Huffman have more yards.

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=583:setx-individual-stats-top-25-passing&catid=47:rankings&Itemid=124

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder