Memorial At West Brook Predictions

Guest RacinJason1083

well scooter, looks like you hold the minority opinion on this one. I think WB will....SHOULD, take this one. however, the Bruins are gonna have to play four quarter football to do it. and that's something they have not yet done. in the last two games, the defense looked lackadasiacal, at best, in the second half. it has almost let the opposition back into the game. if they play BRUIN football for 48 minutes, i doubt PAM's high flying offense can keep up. But it should be a great game!!!! Bruins roll on this one!

well scooter' date=' looks like you hold the minority opinion on this one. I think WB will....SHOULD, take this one. however, the Bruins are gonna have to play four quarter football to do it. and that's something they have not yet done. in the last two games, the defense looked lackadasiacal, at best, in the second half. it has almost let the opposition back into the game. if they play BRUIN football for 48 minutes, i doubt PAM's high flying offense can keep up. But it should be a great game!!!! Bruins roll on this one![/quote']It'll be a shootout, WB wont stop PAM's offense though, but PAM might stop its own O, if that happen then wb will win.

Guest RacinJason1083

agreed. PAM's qb davon lewis is one of the top passers in the houston area with 1532 yds. on 193 attempts. but, if the receiving duo of King and Newcost is shut down, it would force the Titans to go to their running game, in which case they don't win. Keep this in mind, WB defensive back David Falgout, leads the district in interceptions. if the titans D keys on qb, joe chaisson, then we've got two awesome rb's in christian michael and alberts williams. the Bruin offense is one of the best in the houston area(#7) with 2717 yards this season (388.1 yds. per game). the Bruins just have too many offensive weapons. WB and Lee both run the same offenese and the same defense. WB beat Lee pretty convincingly, while Memorial had quite a bit of trouble. so you know what to look for. WB is just a more well rounded club. Memorial will win more games this season, just not this one!!

Newcost is a running back and won't get much except for shovel passes and a few screens. King is ok, you're average high school receiver. Where WB will need to be careful is with Valcin. He's by FAR their best receiver. I will go so far as to say they better just double cover him on most downs. He will eat WB alive if they single cover him. Davon Lewis is VERY slippery. He's the best running quarterback I've seen this year and it's not even close. He's much more slippery than Brandon Williams or Joe Chaisson. He's not as fast probably as Williams, but he's much more difficult to get a handle on in the open field.

PAM is very undisciplined and this is what hurts them in most games. Too many penalties. Too many turnovers. They ha d apenalty that led to a Lee td, but they only turned it over once. They played their most mistake free ball of the year and won. I don't think they can do that twice in a row. I predict about 5 turnovers in this one by PAM. I don't think either team will punt more than once or twice though.

Guest RacinJason1083

so who is your pick panama? lewis is definitely good, but chaisson has been playing with an ankle injury since the central game. that has definitely affected his mobility.

Newcost is a running back and won't get much except for shovel passes and a few screens. King is ok' date=' you're average high school receiver. Where WB will need to be careful is with Valcin. He's by FAR their best receiver. I will go so far as to say they better just double cover him on most downs. He will eat WB alive if they single cover him. Davon Lewis is VERY slippery. He's the best running quarterback I've seen this year and it's not even close. He's much more slippery than Brandon Williams or Joe Chaisson. He's not as fast probably as Williams, but he's much more difficult to get a handle on in the open field.

PAM is very undisciplined and this is what hurts them in most games. Too many penalties. Too many turnovers. They ha d apenalty that led to a Lee td, but they only turned it over once. They played their most mistake free ball of the year and won. I don't think they can do that twice in a row. I predict about 5 turnovers in this one by PAM. I don't think either team will punt more than once or twice though.[/quote']dude, i forgot Newcost was even on the team, goes to show you're right. PAM been undisciplined since they opened whats new...lol its gonna hurt them worse in the playoffs this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298