Best Southeast Texas 2A back

Johnny9425

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="Demo Man" post="860251" timestamp="1285710152"]
;Avg approx 180 yds a game +- a few.

[/quote]

who is averaging 180 yards a game?  If its him please tell me where your getting your information from?

Jarred Howard is a beast. He is the only option on his team and still no teams can stop him. Howard is good for 150 yards and 2 td's every game. He does not have a supporting cast like other good backs in this discussion. He ran all over my Bobcats and we still won. Hands down he is the best back in this area. Howard would start for most schools in SE Texas, yes even the mighty anahauc panthers.

[quote name="APanthers" post="861014" timestamp="1285799604"]
We will see Friday and dont think he will be better than Justin. I wish we could play Hull d.
[/quote]

Your talkin bout two different kinds of backs though... Jarrod is a power runner while I think Justin is more of a speed RB...

Guest HardinHornets
Howard was pretty good, but he didn't do extremely well against Hardin and our Run-Defense is not even all that great. I would put him in the Top 3, and if he was on a different team, I might reconsider.
He is a good back though, give credit where it's due. Anahuac, Buna, EC, and Newton all have great backs that can play at the next level.

I'm with you guys.  I think the Howard kid is a tough guy to stop.  But he's no true running back.  He doesn't have the speed.  Maybe like a full back.  And yeah I hate to say, but at some schools around here he may be a lineman or a defense only linebacker type player.  He is definately a good player.  Not even close to best running back in the area though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin