And so it begins in 1 week...NS at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="scooter!" post="857412" timestamp="1285459014"]
>:(

Titans by 21
[/quote]I'll take that, I don't see Gibson and NS's offense keeping up with Singleton and his Offense. I think If we contain the run and make them play from behind we will win, also put a lot of pressure on gibson a make he hurry his reads. I'm selling out to stop the run though, and keep stretching the field on offense

[quote name="scooter!" post="857468" timestamp="1285460534"]
Our secondary is better than NS
[/quote]Our offense and recievers can make any secondary look bad, it's a mixture of execution and speed and depth, wesley is our leading pass catcher and in yards, but he has no Td's. WE'RE COMING FROM ALL ANGLES!!!!!!!!! :o

[quote name="The GOAT" post="857707" timestamp="1285467788"]
[quote author=wbfan link=topic=73503.msg857581#msg857581 date=1285463952]
42-28 NS
[/quote] ::) Please, 28 pts is our halftime average. ;)
[/quote]i wasnt gonna say it but, yeah, what he said^^^

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="857799" timestamp="1285470424"]
I hope you don't take those guys lightly.  They may be the best team yall have played thus far.  NS is who you thought they were...
[/quote]they are good but not as good as past years. MHS should jump on them early and often and end this game by halftime i hope. Dont even give them hope of a chance to comeback

[quote name="scooter!" post="857804" timestamp="1285470618"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=73503.msg857799#msg857799 date=1285470424]
I hope you don't take those guys lightly.  They may be the best team yall have played thus far.  NS is who you thought they were...
[/quote]they are good but not as good as past years. MHS should jump on them early and often and end this game by halftime i hope. Dont even give them hope of a chance to comeback
[/quote]I agree.  Try to take their heart early then keep the foot on their neck.  They're too dangerous to let them hang around...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="857799" timestamp="1285470424"]
I hope you don't take those guys lightly.  They may be the best team yall have played thus far.  NS is who you thought they were...
[/quote]Just pointing out the keys to win the game. He also leads NS in rushing that not good(colt mccoy/texas). Mcmillian (just mean), Augustine, Roberts, Clark MHS linebackers Gibson will get a heavy dose of. 8)

Memorial folks please dont let that katy game get to ur heads, ns will b gunning 4 us, the rain cant save us, we need to go all out in this game and take chances, throwing the ball verticle the works, take chances, we need this game to solidify our program, we been playing cream puffs, now its ns and the brook along wit laporte, lets see if the titans are for real r will we self destruct again

[quote name="sfa87" post="857994" timestamp="1285478790"]
Memorial folks please dont let that katy game get to ur heads, ns will b gunning 4 us, the rain cant save us, we need to go all out in this game and take chances, throwing the ball verticle the works, take chances, we need this game to solidify our program, we been playing cream puffs, now its ns and the brook along wit laporte, lets see if the titans are for real r will we self destruct again
[/quote]calm down, the kids been hearing for a year about how they didnt deserve to win last year. they will be pumped.

[quote name="sfa87" post="857994" timestamp="1285478790"]
[/quote]Man, FREAK NS,La Porte, and Brook. They better quit looking at or schedule, and look at or execution, speed and depth.

SFA87 we have to lose that waiting to implode attitude in order for our program to move forward. We beat the teams on our schedule so far and thats that;staying focused and executing our gameplan regardless the opponent is key.Im sure NS has a good team but we have a pretty good team too and im going with PAM 35-14.

[quote name="westend1" post="858165" timestamp="1285517192"]
I truly think that for the first time in modern history, NS is a little worried about this game.
[/quote]I think so too, NS can't walk on the field anymore and expect the opposition to faint. I just think we have work just as hard, and have prepared just as long for this season, we have executed the offense and defense to darn near perfection. Ns's fans are even on the fence about their team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder