Lamar vs. SHSU-------SOLD OUT

Lazeek

Lazeek....I paid for my BB tickets last week ( for the 25th year)......Watched my 2nd "pick up" game...all the new guys...I predict YOU will not be leaving the games early THIS year because of boredom & frustration!!!!!!  One of the coaches said he can already see the difference in the competition and attitude of the players.  No "BS"ing going on.  Everyone that is on the football bandwagon get back on the BB wagon like it use to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. Basketball will finish 1 or 2 in the slc east. Granted that's not saying too much. But they shouldn't lose too many home games this year at all. Guys like Harper, Brown, and Harris who played huge minutes last year are now fighting to get on the floor for Lamar. What a great time to be a Cardinal! Also Lazeek I think you should convince a student to give you their student ticket and sit there for the game! Its going to be fun. You don't want to miss it!

[quote name="Reddykilowatt" post="852537" timestamp="1285035447"]
Lazeek....I paid for my BB tickets last week ( for the 25th year)......Watched my 2nd "pick up" game...all the new guys...I predict YOU will not be leaving the games early THIS year because of boredom & frustration!!!!!!  One of the coaches said he can already see the difference in the competition and attitude of the players.  No "BS"ing going on.  Everyone that is on the football bandwagon get back on the BB wagon like it use to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Just like Smith Barney, they are going to have to earn it.  I hope that Roc will be worth easing Tubbs into retirement since it was apparent that Tubbs was losing confindence.  Back in the 70's & 80's I was a much bigger LU BB fan than LU football fan.  But that is not the case anymore and I don't see that changing.  I will always support LU athletics and BB no doubt, but from all appearances, we are really doing it right in football (and womens BB).  The jury is still out on mens BB.

As for BB. I'm an old Beaumonter...now out of town...with season tix at the Montagne since it was built...and still have. Those of you that are "in the know" on this thread, who are our projected starters? As an "out of touch" fan, seems we need help down low. Is the JC kid from California the answer? And what about the highly touted JC shooting guards...are they the real deal?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder