Reggie Garrett Stickers

shermdog

Man, it brings tears to my eyes seeing this Golden Triangle Community coming together like this as one. I said before that our Father had to have a purpose for this young man. Maybe we are seeing it now.

I would also like to give thanks to everyone who is "taking the reigns" on all of the stuff for Reggie's memory. I would also like to give my long time friend and classmate, td, a personal thank you. For everything you see here that he has done, he has done 3 times as much behind the scene. td, thank you for continuing to take care of this community. It is much appreciated! ;)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="liftedpowerstroke" post="852941" timestamp="1285091467"]
Anyone had any luck with finding a place that is making memorial T-Shirts?

[/quote]

Signature Signs and Printing is making white (and some grey) t-shirts with front of shirt having the flying WOS logo/12/Reggie Garrett (just like my avatar).  Only difference is the WOS is navy and the #12 is white "Reggie Garrett" name is navy.  On the back it says 112% in navy.  Cost is $10.  Donating all proceeds to the scholarship fund established by Tony Dallas.  Call 409-842-9900 if you want one.  Store is at 250 Dowlen Road (across from World Gym).  Hours 9AM-5:30pm M-F.  Only 250 available.  Prefer checks only.  Checks payable to the Reggie Garrett, Jr. Scholarship Fund.  Reason we prefer checks made payable to fund is we are doing this as a service to the community and the scholarship fund.  Do not want to run through our store finances.  Want simply plan to forward all money to the scholarship fund.

[quote name="bmtball" post="853055" timestamp="1285099556"]
[quote author=liftedpowerstroke link=topic=73210.msg852941#msg852941 date=1285091467]

[/quote]

Signature Signs and Printing is making white (and some grey) t-shirts with front of shirt having the flying WOS logo/12/Reggie Garrett (just like my avatar).  Only difference is the WOS is navy and the #12 is white "Reggie Garrett" name is navy.  On the back it says 112% in navy.  Cost is $10.  Donating all proceeds to the scholarship fund established by Tony Dallas.  Call 409-842-9900 if you want one.  Store is at 3450 Dowlen Road (across from World Gym).  Hours 9AM-5:30pm M-F.  Only 250 available.  Prefer checks only.  Checks payable to the Reggie Garrett, Jr. Scholarship Fund.  Reason we prefer checks made payable to fund is we are doing this as a service to the community and the scholarship fund.  Do not want to run through our store finances.  Want simply plan to forward all money to the scholarship fund.
[/quote]

Thank you for doing this. I called and ordered my shirt a few moments ago.

[quote name="1696dogs" post="853113" timestamp="1285104079"]
Has Nederland spoken for any of those stickers?
[/quote]

I read on another post they plan to have #12 stickers on their helmets.  But I am not definite on those plans.  If you find out otherwise, let me know.  I will donate them to the team.

[quote name="CHSJAGS1999" post="853112" timestamp="1285104053"]
[quote author=bmtball link=topic=73210.msg853055#msg853055 date=1285099556]
[quote author=liftedpowerstroke link=topic=73210.msg852941#msg852941 date=1285091467]

[/quote]

Signature Signs and Printing is making white (and some grey) t-shirts with front of shirt having the flying WOS logo/12/Reggie Garrett (just like my avatar).  Only difference is the WOS is navy and the #12 is white "Reggie Garrett" name is navy.  On the back it says 112% in navy.  Cost is $10.  Donating all proceeds to the scholarship fund established by Tony Dallas.  Call 409-842-9900 if you want one.  Store is at 3450 Dowlen Road (across from World Gym).  Hours 9AM-5:30pm M-F.  Only 250 available.  Prefer checks only.  Checks payable to the Reggie Garrett, Jr. Scholarship Fund.  Reason we prefer checks made payable to fund is we are doing this as a service to the community and the scholarship fund.  Do not want to run through our store finances.  Want simply plan to forward all money to the scholarship fund.
[/quote]

[/quote]

And I have as well.  Thanks for doing this Kathy!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="853155" timestamp="1285106705"]
[quote author=CHSJAGS1999 link=topic=73210.msg853112#msg853112 date=1285104053]
[quote author=bmtball link=topic=73210.msg853055#msg853055 date=1285099556]

[/quote]

Signature Signs and Printing is making white (and some grey) t-shirts with front of shirt having the flying WOS logo/12/Reggie Garrett (just like my avatar).  Only difference is the WOS is navy and the #12 is white "Reggie Garrett" name is navy.  On the back it says 112% in navy.  Cost is $10.  Donating all proceeds to the scholarship fund established by Tony Dallas.  Call 409-842-9900 if you want one.  Store is at 3450 Dowlen Road (across from World Gym).  Hours 9AM-5:30pm M-F.  Only 250 available.  Prefer checks only.  Checks payable to the Reggie Garrett, Jr. Scholarship Fund.  Reason we prefer checks made payable to fund is we are doing this as a service to the community and the scholarship fund.  Do not want to run through our store finances.  Want simply plan to forward all money to the scholarship fund.
[/quote]

[/quote]

And I have as well.  Thanks for doing this Kathy!
[/quote]

Got mine ordered. Also ordered stickers for 7th and 8th grade A and B teams at WOS

Has HJ ordered any?  We play @ Diboll this week & would love to see our kids wearing them.  If we could get 'em by tomorrow for our 8th grade games that would be even better.  Does anyone from Diboll post on here?  Do you guys have any tributes planned for Friday night? 

I for one would definitely like to see that done.  But since that is something that would be done by the school, I think it might be best to check with the athletic department at WO-S to check on that if nothing else to make sure that you aren't duplicating efforts and possibly wasting money and effort.

If nothing else, I think that they would all be warmed by the thought.

We are getting alot of orders for the shirts at Signature Signs and Printing. The people there are providing a great service for the scholarship project and to all of the communities by donating so many helmet stickers, 112% stickers and plenty more. Lets just remember to be patient with them as they are working practically around the clock to get as much out by Friday as they can.

Thanks again to all of the people at Signature Signs and Printing. I hope you realize how many lives you are touching with your kind gestures.

td

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder