Nederland fans, what is your prediction for Barbers Hill vs Dayton?

oldrock

[quote name="oldrock" post="846976" timestamp="1284433437"]
I just wanted some opinions since Nederland is the only team that has seen both Barbers Hill and Dayton.  Someone from Barbers Hill all of a sudden thinks they are the real deal.
[/quote]

You nailed it on the head SOMEONE not all off us. the chance of BH being the real deal this early is about the same as Dayton making it out of the Region ;D

Boy I hope I'm down on the field taking pictures for this game.. bumpy bump bump
[move][size=18pt][color=purple][b]DAYTON BRONCOS ALWAYS BELIEVE[/b][/color][/size][/move]

[quote name="BHFAN" post="846847" timestamp="1284428544"]
I say the Dayton fans heads get so big that the stands fall over and they stop the game ;D

[/quote]
Wow, I guess I would hate a team too if they beat me like a drum year after year after year. Hang in there BHFAN someday yall might have a chance. Too bad its not anytime in the near future.

[quote name="Backflipper" post="847039" timestamp="1284438457"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=72944.msg846847#msg846847 date=1284428544]
I say the Dayton fans heads get so big that the stands fall over and they stop the game ;D

[/quote]
Wow, I guess I would hate a team too if they beat me like a drum year after year after year. Hang in there BHFAN someday yall might have a chance. Too bad its not anytime in the near future.
[/quote]
BHFAN is really waiting for the one act play competition.  He can then see BH actually have a chance of beating down the Broncos.  Other than that, one word describes his attitude toward Bronco football....
ENVY!!!!

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="847072" timestamp="1284459774"]
[quote author=Backflipper link=topic=72944.msg847039#msg847039 date=1284438457]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=72944.msg846847#msg846847 date=1284428544]

[/quote]
[/quote]
BHFAN is really waiting for the one act play competition.  He can then see BH actually have a chance of beating down the Broncos.  Other than that, one word describes his attitude toward Bronco football....
ENVY!!!!
[/quote]

I ain't got a horse in this race but it...Sounds like to me the author of this post was fishing for compliments with the wrong bait,Sometime you get answers you already know....THE TRUTH.. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder