2011 Silsbee Baseball Season,,

Jakk11

[quote name="East TX" post="909798" timestamp="1289846116"]
It should end up BC vs WOS for the two top spots; with everything below--up for grabs for the remaining teams....

I see BC as running away with the District toward the end of the year and again having a good run in the playoffs.
[/quote]

That would be cool if the girls' softball team and the boys' baseball team would roll again together and make some more statements.  Good luck boys.  See you when DD's not on the dirt.

[quote name="xsv010" post="916492" timestamp="1290446334"]
Well i know that Silsbee couldn't of beat 1A Evadale...I know last year Silsbee wouldn't of had a chance with them winnin and more than likely this year too...Soo they're probably not makin the playoffs...
[/quote]
Why say this? I mean what's the point in making a comment like this?

[quote name="Bobcat55" post="919879" timestamp="1290862097"]
Silsbee did lose someone from last years team....Coach Trawhon. Silsbee will now see what kind of job he did for them and I hope they have to say they are sorry for letting him go!! I also heard that WO-S is losing a player to LCM! I'm not sayin I'm just sayin!!
[/quote]

He was a good player with alot of potential too. We will miss him.  I wish him good luck with the Bears.

Guest shake and bake
Coach Trawhon helped bring lots of improvements to the Silsbee BB program. However if you look back at last years team he was lucky to get them where they finished. Between youth and injuries he did a remarkable job. Last years district was setup for WOS,OF, and BC and everyone else was shooting for the leftover spots. The AD and admin's at Silsbee have NO control of DISIPLINE at the school and within the program and have not for several years. Thats a fact. Lots of talent but it only gets you so far. The new Coach should do fine this year if they will let him alone and let him coach.JMO

[quote name="shake and bake" post="925771" timestamp="1291476013"]
Coach Trawhon helped bring lots of improvements to the Silsbee BB program. However if you look back at last years team he was lucky to get them where they finished. Between youth and injuries he did a remarkable job. Last years district was setup for WOS,OF, and BC and everyone else was shooting for the leftover spots. The AD and admin's at Silsbee have NO control of DISIPLINE at the school and within the program and have not for several years. Thats a fact. Lots of talent but it only gets you so far. The new Coach should do fine this year if they will let him alone and let him coach.JMO
[/quote]
That's ok, cause he's in Bobcat land now.....eventhough he's not involved with baseball, don't think Coach Bennett won't be picking his brain on some issues.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="bulldog16" post="925935" timestamp="1291493071"]
[quote author=shake and bake link=topic=72905.msg925771#msg925771 date=1291476013]
[/quote]
That's ok, cause he's in Bobcat land now.....eventhough he's not involved with baseball, don't think Coach Bennett won't be picking his brain on some issues.
[/quote]
Coach T would be a good assistant.. imagine both of those coaches togethere would be great leadership for OF program

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder